Perfect

Posted by 5267585122647261012 on Aug 28, 2013

I hv been looking for an instant decaf coffee here in Singapore but they only sell 'em in bottles or containers. My dad had a heart attack in May 2013 n he is only allowed to drink decaf occasionally now so this is perfect!

Good blend & taste

Posted by hungrymama on Sep 07, 2012

I'm surprise that a decaf coffee could be this good. For a nursing mom like me, I want to limit the daily caffeine intake, but I cannot say good bye to my coffee. I use 1/2 packets for a small size cup, still strong enough. I like it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Oct 20, 2014

It is just ok.

coffee excellence

Posted by Reviewer2813388 on Jul 26, 2011

i love this product. full flavour well balanced blend.

Individual Packets or Taster's Choice Decaf

Posted by Reviewer1335195 on Jul 29, 2011

I was very pleased to find this product on your website. I had been to grocery store after grocery store tring to find some when I ran out and NO ONE carries them on the shelf any more. So I was happy to find them and happy to find them at a good price. Thank you very much. VJ

Great!

Posted by irochka55555 on Aug 25, 2012

I'm a fan of coffee =) And I really liked it! First of all, the taste of it is very soft, and secondly, the dosage sachets is usable :)

한잔으로 정신이 뻔쩍~~~

Posted by 5367180662191022662 on Sep 12, 2014

항상 드립커피 마시다가 수유때문에 디카페인으로 샀는데 한잔량 치곤 진해서 반봉지로 아이스커피 만들어 마시니 저한텐 딱 좋네요. 두아이땜시 정신없을땐 한봉지로 원기회복 후 육아해요

So good!

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Oct 21, 2014

I'm a coffee addict, but I wanted to try something more healthy, with no coffeine. Taste is so good that I will buy again.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1114141 on Dec 14, 2014

Convenient packets. Rich taste- almost as good as regular.

Easy way to carry around decaf coffee

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on Jan 12, 2015

I like coffee... too much and when I am travelling I like to be able to take a thermos of hot water and some coffee with me. This is a very convenient way to make a nice cup 'on the move' and has the bonus of being decaf so I don't feel guilty if I have some in the evening or late afternoon. My mother (a regular instant decaf drinker) also enjoys this - with milk and sugar unlike my black brew. The Vanilla version is my favourite of these Tasters Choices Instant packets but this is perfectly acceptable for a instant decaf coffee. The convenience factor gives it 5 stars and iherb does deliver quickly even to Western Australia.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »