Very good

Posted by Reviewer3292574 on Jul 24, 2015

Just as delicious as regular coffeinated instant coffee but perfect during pregnancy when I couldn't drink "real" coffee!

coffee excellence

Posted by Reviewer2813388 on Jul 26, 2011

i love this product. full flavour well balanced blend.

Great taste

Posted by JesusLovesYou4Ever on Feb 18, 2016

Love this. Use it every day. It's strong enough for my taste.

Easy way to carry around decaf coffee

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on Jan 12, 2015

I like coffee... too much and when I am travelling I like to be able to take a thermos of hot water and some coffee with me. This is a very convenient way to make a nice cup 'on the move' and has the bonus of being decaf so I don't feel guilty if I have some in the evening or late afternoon. My mother (a regular instant decaf drinker) also enjoys this - with milk and sugar unlike my black brew. The Vanilla version is my favourite of these Tasters Choices Instant packets but this is perfectly acceptable for a instant decaf coffee. The convenience factor gives it 5 stars and iherb does deliver quickly even to Western Australia.

Been using for years

Posted by 5087270974269906756 on Apr 18, 2014

Every once in a while I want a cup of coffee later at night, but don't want to brew an entire pot of decaf. The Keurig coffees at work just don't taste quite right to me, so I have not opted for one of those machines even though several people think it would be a perfect gift for me. I still prefer the Nescafe single packets to the K-cup brewed varieties and this decaf suits me perfectly at home for a late night cup.

i like it

Posted by 5755174460722136636 on Jul 11, 2012

it's got nice flavour and it's decaf! I don't have to worry about caffeine whenever I crave for a good cup of coffee.

get what you pay for

Posted by Reviewer2128965 on Dec 01, 2011

it isn't a great tasting coffee but it is instant. good fix for night time coffee craving

good

Posted by Reviewer2721856 on Feb 26, 2012

cheap and good