New To iHerb?

Nescafé, Taster's Choice, Instant Coffee, Decaf House Blend, 6 Packets, 0.07 oz (2 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Tastes like brewed coffee

Posted by RealReviewsInternational on Apr 21, 2014

Really impressed with these little sachets as they taste like brewed coffee. The granules mix well with hot water without needing to stir them to dissolve. I noticed that I can't tolerate caffeine anymore so I throw these sachets into my purse to protect myself from the temptation of having a regular coffee when decaf is not available. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

Fast fix!

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Apr 25, 2014

Some nights I just crave a cup of joe. For a single serving or when traveling, these singles are an excellent option. The flavor is very good! If this review has helped you make a more informed choice, please hit "yes" below!

regular decaf coffee

Posted by 4714515590580490548 on Dec 01, 2013

nothing special

Smell was really good

Posted by 5267659108104077855 on Oct 16, 2014

Bought it for my boyfriend as I don't drink coffee. Smell was really good and he love it.

just as expected

Posted by 5367312086379153576 on Oct 20, 2013

I like how I can take along a small packet on the go

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »