Oh, it's good.

Posted by OhMiah on Jan 20, 2013

First of all, the main reason because this item gets a great score is because of the "no added sugar"-part. Do however remember that it's certainly not calorie free, but yes, a great subsitute for regular Nesquik. Second of all, all of us Nesquik-lovers out there will notice a difference in taste. What makes regular Nesquik so good is the sugar. Sugar tastes amazing. You'll also notice that compared to the regular version, this one looks darker in the box. It doesn't matter at all, but remember it just won't be quite like the regular version no matter what. HOWEVER: It's still darn good. The flavor can be a tad unusual in the beginning. I like to use two teaspoons of this and one teaspoon of regular Nesquik. If you're expecting regular Nesquik you'll be disappointed. If you're expecting a nice chocolate flavor (with the limitations that comes with "no sugar added"), you'll love this. It does contains sweeteners so it does still taste very sweet, but it's a different kind of sweet.

Low sodium!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Always on the lookout for low calorie chocolate 'milk'/drink and even though i must admit that this is not the lowest calorie on out in the market, it is definitely one with the lower sodium. Taste wise, mmm creamy and the sweetness is not very artificial. A decent alternative but definitely recommended if you're watching your sodium intake.

Delicioso

Posted by Reviewer3037242 on Sep 14, 2013

Yumiiiii

Love this

Posted by 5554200031933261951 on Oct 11, 2013

I love this Nesquick with no sugar added. Perfect when I get some chocolate cravings.

Kids love this!

Posted by 5622121350042817723 on Jun 28, 2012

I normally use regular Nesquik and my kids didn't even notice I switched.

great job

Posted by 5278199375118372327 on Jul 22, 2012

thank you great job if you don't buy from them you lose thanks

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2930940 on Sep 10, 2012

Guilt free treat (almost). Does wonders for my chocolate cravings atleast :D

Thank you iherb for my Nesquik no sugar chocolate drink!!

Posted by Reviewer1103165 on Dec 12, 2011

I can't get this product in Ireland where I now live. I am so happy you stock this!!! It is a great no sugar added treat for me!! Thank you iherb for having it!!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Oct 27, 2012

Great, use this in hot or cold milk. So jummy!

Great