Nestea, Decaf Iced Tea Mix, Unsweetened, 3 oz (85 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Best instant tea out there!

Posted by 5753144435631411566 on Feb 09, 2013

Nestea has always been my favorite instant tea. I started buying the Decaf last year and then once winter hit, no place carries it anymore. Im so glad I found this site. Try it if you havent, you will not be disappointed!

Nestea Decaf Unsweetened tea

Posted by 5382542766312200877 on Jun 04, 2013

I can not find this tea in my area anymore. I stumbled upon it here when I used a search engine. I have purchased several at once and soon to order more. It is a great tea. I am diabetic and have anxiety so the decaf and unsweetened is the tea for me. Thank you so much for having it available.

Nestes, Decaf Iced Tea Mix

Posted by 5670531631474402185 on Jul 03, 2013

We have been using this product a long time and all of a sudden the food stores didn't carry it any more, or at least not the Dacaf,but Reg. Thank you for carrying this product. We even have ask the stores to start carrying the Decaf again, they won't.

Decaf Tea

Posted by 4873618265905680817 on Jul 06, 2013

We're really glad you have this type and brand of tea, as we are unable to buy it anywhere in our area. It's wonderful as usual. Thanks, Roger and Jeanne Tauck

Great Tasting Decaf Tea!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 07, 2013

Nestea has always been a summer favorite. It is nice that this is decaf too! If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »