Nestea Unsweetend Ice Tea Mix

Posted by 4820461354532759763 on Feb 24, 2014

Great product. Almost impossible to find. We have been using it for many years. Thanks to iherb I can order a case at a time and save money doing it. Thanks iherb!

Thank You for Rescuing My Disappearing Instant Tea!

Posted by Reviewer2146688 on Oct 13, 2011

I have suffered for nearly two years since my Safeway, FoodLion and Giant supermarkets all ceased carrying plain Nestea ice te mix. I did not want lemon. I did not want other additives. I just wanted my instant ice tea. It goes with me on business trips, gets me through the summer heat and has become a necessity in my harried life. A friend suggested I try the web to find the product at a small store that would mail order deliver AND HERE YOU ARE. Delivery was just barely two days. I am thoroughly happy - please keep selling this item and I will keep buying it! THANK YOU!!!!! -

Great product - excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1246556 on Dec 02, 2011

Great to finally find this item which isnt available in Australia. Excellent service with super fast postage which was really reasonable. Looking forward to my next order!

I couldn't find it in stores for ages. Now I have it!

Posted by Reviewer3342457 on Jan 17, 2012

I thought this item was discontinued. I never ordered anything online before. I ordered 5 jars. They arrived on time in perfect condition, each jar carefuly wrapped in bubble wrap. A great experience. Thank you!

Missing Tea

Posted by Reviewer3083697 on Feb 10, 2012

I have been looking for Nestea for months. I was upset. I try lipton. I hate it. I miss Nestea. Look and look and finally got some. My families want some so will order bunch more soon. Thanks,

happy to have my instant tea

Posted by 4762223642892649328 on Jul 16, 2012

I have been having trouble finding regular instant tea. The stores in my area are out of the regular tea and have tea with lemon or with sugar. Finally I found iHerb and I ordered 7 and I couldn't believe how fast they came. I am so very happy to have found a place to get regular instant tea. P. M. from Missouri

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1448190 on Aug 02, 2012

A superb alternative for those who loves the taste of iced tea, but who does not want all the sugar!

Pure tea!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Aug 03, 2012

I am so happy to find a product that is 100% tea...no sweeteners or additives. Makes summer iced tea a snap to make!

Love this!

Posted by 4959874518167972007 on Sep 09, 2012

I've been buying instant lemon iced tea and instant chai tea but I've always found them either too sweet or too weak. Now I can add extra tea flavor without the extra sugar. I can't find this in Canada so I was pretty excited to be able to order it from your company. Thanks!

Great product, great price.

Posted by 5634957602102057449 on Dec 12, 2012

Since Wal Mart stopped selling this product I thought I was going to have to find another brand. Thank goodness I found Iherb.com. I just hope it will be around for a long time to come. Thanks Iherb, great product, great price. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I will recommend you to all my friends.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »