Nestea, Iced Tea Mix, Unsweetened, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great Unsweetened Ice Tea!

Posted by BeckySue From Missouri on Sep 07, 2013

This ice tea is the taste of summer. A pitcher of this tea with ice and lemon is a great way to stay hydrated in the summer. It is nice that this is unsweetened so each person can decide how much sweetening they want in their tea. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Nestea Unsweetend Ice Tea Mix

Posted by 4820461354532759763 on Feb 24, 2014

Great product. Almost impossible to find. We have been using it for many years. Thanks to iherb I can order a case at a time and save money doing it. Thanks iherb!

An Experiment

Posted by Reviewer2348797 From Oklahoma on Jul 09, 2011

I bought it to try. Coffee was making me sweat a lot. I it works good for me with nu naturals stevia extract and ice.

nestea

Posted by Reviewer1116628 on Aug 11, 2011

Sent quickly and no breakage. Not able to get this product locally right now so, glad you got it to me so quickly.

Thank You for Rescuing My Disappearing Instant Tea!

Posted by Reviewer2146688 From Virginia on Oct 13, 2011

I have suffered for nearly two years since my Safeway, FoodLion and Giant supermarkets all ceased carrying plain Nestea ice te mix. I did not want lemon. I did not want other additives. I just wanted my instant ice tea. It goes with me on business trips, gets me through the summer heat and has become a necessity in my harried life. A friend suggested I try the web to find the product at a small store that would mail order deliver AND HERE YOU ARE. Delivery was just barely two days. I am thoroughly happy - please keep selling this item and I will keep buying it! THANK YOU!!!!! -

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »