10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nestea, Iced Tea Mix, Unsweetened, 3 oz (85 g)

Love this!

Posted by 4959874518167972007 on Sep 09, 2012

I've been buying instant lemon iced tea and instant chai tea but I've always found them either too sweet or too weak. Now I can add extra tea flavor without the extra sugar. I can't find this in Canada so I was pretty excited to be able to order it from your company. Thanks!

Great product, great price.

Posted by 5634957602102057449 on Dec 12, 2012

Since Wal Mart stopped selling this product I thought I was going to have to find another brand. Thank goodness I found Iherb.com. I just hope it will be around for a long time to come. Thanks Iherb, great product, great price. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I will recommend you to all my friends.

Great product - excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1246556 on Dec 02, 2011

Great to finally find this item which isnt available in Australia. Excellent service with super fast postage which was really reasonable. Looking forward to my next order!

I couldn't find it in stores for ages. Now I have it!

Posted by Reviewer3342457 on Jan 17, 2012

I thought this item was discontinued. I never ordered anything online before. I ordered 5 jars. They arrived on time in perfect condition, each jar carefuly wrapped in bubble wrap. A great experience. Thank you!

Missing Tea

Posted by Reviewer3083697 on Feb 10, 2012

I have been looking for Nestea for months. I was upset. I try lipton. I hate it. I miss Nestea. Look and look and finally got some. My families want some so will order bunch more soon. Thanks,