Great taste

Posted by MonicaH78 on Jun 17, 2012

This taste great, and only 20 kalories.

Nammenam!!

Posted by 5093404075231733542 on Nov 28, 2013

This Product tastes so goood :) I will definitly buy this again. I live in Cold Norway, but now I can enjoy a great cup of cocoa on these Cold Winter evenings.

Increible!!

Posted by 4868152852161380784 on Mar 06, 2014

Me encanta! Esta buenisimo, no sabe como el Nesquick o Colacao, es mas suave, no sabe tanto a chocolate, pero esta increible! Y ademas es mas sano

Not the best flavour

Posted by jacqlibra on Jan 28, 2013

To me, it seems like an after-taste of sweetener lingers.

mix

Posted by Reviewer1519237 on Nov 15, 2012

it's just ok

Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor! Tasty!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I like that this product has antioxidants that help to protect cells from damage and calcium that helps to build strong bones, along with the rich milk chocolate flavor.

MMmm, Mmmmm

Posted by 5309868120227870058 on Jan 30, 2013

So yummy, and just what I was looking for: A sweet treat to help me stick to my healthy diet :). I especially love the fact that it's sooo much cheaper than Amazon (never would've thought). I can buy just two for a total of $15, vs Amazon only sold 4 at a time, at $45. Like other reviewers, I add this to a cup of coffee with my low-fat desserts. Or, at night when I have the munchies, I pour up a 20 cal cup of hot cocoa with a dash of cinnamon and vanilla flavoring.

GOOD

Posted by 4671529887608545864 on Feb 20, 2013

great taste~~~perfect!!!

Love it! / Me encanta!

Posted by 5227419708393011734 on May 06, 2013

Maybe it is a bit sweeter than what i'd like, but this product is just awesome. It tastes far better than what we have here in spain (Colacao o%) it's like real chocolate!! No doubt i'll buy it again. puede que sea un poco mas dulce de lo que me gustaría, pero es increíble. Está más rico que lo que tenemos aquí en España, colacao o%. Sabe a chocolate de verdad!! Sin duda lo compraré de nuevo.

Nestle's Fat Free Cocoa Mix (By the Case)

Posted by 5425974985034443719 on May 29, 2013

* 20 Calories/Scoop (2TB =1/8 cup= 1 cup cocoa * Great taste * Reasonable price and prompt delivery by iHerb.com * Available year-round, unlike local stores Summary: I Be Happy Camper