Good flavour.

Posted by joleraspain on Aug 13, 2013

I like in winter, made with hot water, I don´t drink milk. Flavour is ok, not excellent for me, but it´s nice. Also, you need less tablespoons to pour than recommended, so it will last a lot. No need of extra sweetener.

Real thing!

Posted by Lol-li-tush on Jul 28, 2013

Very tasty for something with no fat and no sugar! Очень вкусно не смотря на отсутствие жира и сахара.

Good and cheap

Posted by odereviews on Jun 13, 2013

This is good and and fairly cheap milk chocolate. Work well with hot water, but better when you make this to milk. Might not be the healthiest cocoa mix, but who cares...

Nestle's Fat Free Cocoa Mix (By the Case)

Posted by 5425974985034443719 on May 29, 2013

* 20 Calories/Scoop (2TB =1/8 cup= 1 cup cocoa * Great taste * Reasonable price and prompt delivery by iHerb.com * Available year-round, unlike local stores Summary: I Be Happy Camper

A light daily chocolate / Un chocolate ligero para diario

Posted by largomar on May 12, 2013

Okay for the desire of chocolate during a diet. I usually use milk Esta bien para pasar las ganas de chocolate durante una dieta. Lo suelo usar con leche

Love it! / Me encanta!

Posted by 5227419708393011734 on May 06, 2013

Maybe it is a bit sweeter than what i'd like, but this product is just awesome. It tastes far better than what we have here in spain (Colacao o%) it's like real chocolate!! No doubt i'll buy it again. puede que sea un poco mas dulce de lo que me gustaría, pero es increíble. Está más rico que lo que tenemos aquí en España, colacao o%. Sabe a chocolate de verdad!! Sin duda lo compraré de nuevo.

GOOD

Posted by 4671529887608545864 on Feb 20, 2013

great taste~~~perfect!!!

MMmm, Mmmmm

Posted by 5309868120227870058 on Jan 30, 2013

So yummy, and just what I was looking for: A sweet treat to help me stick to my healthy diet :). I especially love the fact that it's sooo much cheaper than Amazon (never would've thought). I can buy just two for a total of $15, vs Amazon only sold 4 at a time, at $45. Like other reviewers, I add this to a cup of coffee with my low-fat desserts. Or, at night when I have the munchies, I pour up a 20 cal cup of hot cocoa with a dash of cinnamon and vanilla flavoring.

Cures my sweet tooth

Posted by 5165476310673703134 on Jan 30, 2013

When I am craving something sweet, this does the trick without all the calories!

Not the best flavour

Posted by jacqlibra on Jan 28, 2013

To me, it seems like an after-taste of sweetener lingers.