My Favorite Chocolate Baking Product

Posted by 5423077078327575811 on Sep 28, 2013

I used Nestle Choco Bake Pre-melted Unsweetened Chocolate for many years. Then the grocery markets in this area stopped carrying it. I was thrilled to be able to find it on online. Now my baking will be what it used to be! This ws the first time I have shopped with iHerb.com. They were prompt in their delivery of this product and I will shop with them again.

No more scorched chocolate

Posted by 4930021080697821844 on Sep 25, 2013

Favorite, never fail baking chocolate. No melting. Delicious. Glad to find. Not in local stores.

Premelted Chocolate packets

Posted by 5062321736180191806 on Jan 17, 2013

I have one recipe that requires this product. Have tried other chocolates and it just isn't the same. Used to be able to find in grocery stores but for some reason no one carries it anymore. There is nothing that can compare when it comes to ease of use and taste of the finished product.

Choco Bake

Posted by 5504701926627868905 on Nov 21, 2012

This is a great product. I have not been able to find Choco Bake in the grocery stores for some reason. iHerb had a very good price and the order came very quickly.

Nstle's Choco Bake

Posted by 5673939672594972806 on Oct 02, 2012

My family has been using this great product for years. When my brothers and sisiter and I were little, my mother would (and still does) make homemade brownies w/icing and used the choco bake for both. This liquid makes brownies taste so moist. We've used the chocolate baking squares when were not able to find this product, but there's no comparison in the taste...the choco bake wins hands down. The brownies made with baking squares taste drier. It's easy to use, there's no melting like the squares as all it takes it either kneading the packet or running it under warm water to have the chcoclate flow out of the packet easier. I'm having a hard time locating this product in local stores, so I'm now having to order it online. Great product and my family and will continue to use this in our chocolate recipes.

Nestle Toll House Choco Bake Pre Melted

Posted by 4916709077179963852 on Sep 16, 2012

Great product, purchased here for same cost as in local stores. However the local stores have stopped stocking this product. Will be ordering for iHerb.com again. Thanks

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2545104 on Jun 13, 2012

really tasty! Love it!!!

GREAT Product

Posted by Reviewer2454264 on Mar 23, 2012

Nestles Choco Bake should be on every store shelf. It is great for anyone who bakes, it makes it a whole lot easier than to have to melt squares or chips. I love this product and used it for many MANY years when I lived in Fulton NY where the Nestles Plant was. Loved shopping in their store and love the smell in the air when they were roasting and making their products. I am SO GLAD IHerb offers this fine product online and the BEST TOO FOR NO SHIPPING FEES. THANKS IHERB !!!!!

Excellent .Very prompt timley shipping.

Posted by Reviewer1429588 on Jan 19, 2012

See title.

The best invention!

Posted by Reviewer1327226 on Jan 08, 2012

I finally found this product! None of the grocery stores around me carry this anymore. I use this for my famous hot fudge sauce. The price was a little higher than I'm used to paying, however, I happily paid it to have some on hand.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »