July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nestle Toll House, Choco Bake, Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor, 8 Packets, 1 oz (28.3 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Chocolate zucchini cake again

Posted by Reviewer3151526 on Jul 22, 2011

My Wife kept telling me the local markets haven't been handling Nestle Toll House Choco Bake Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate, Will I found Nestle Toll House Choco Bake Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate at iHerb.com The price was right and they shipped fast, I highly reccomend this company. Now I can have my Chocolate zucchini cake. Thank you iHerb.com

Choco-Bake

Posted by Reviewer1259527 on Sep 14, 2011

Easy to use and great flavor.

Choco Bake

Posted by Reviewer1257096 on Sep 18, 2011

I was pleased to find the Choco Bake, Pre-Melted Unsweetened chocolate, can't find it in stores around me. I was finally able to make my Double Decker Brownies. They were great.

Nestle Toll House Choco Bake

Posted by Reviewer1668769 on Dec 31, 2011

The product was in excellent condition and it arrived in just three days! I was so pleased with the short time it took to ship it to me.

The best invention!

Posted by Reviewer1327226 on Jan 08, 2012

I finally found this product! None of the grocery stores around me carry this anymore. I use this for my famous hot fudge sauce. The price was a little higher than I'm used to paying, however, I happily paid it to have some on hand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »