Chocolate zucchini cake again

Posted by Reviewer3151526 on Jul 22, 2011

My Wife kept telling me the local markets haven't been handling Nestle Toll House Choco Bake Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate, Will I found Nestle Toll House Choco Bake Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate at iHerb.com The price was right and they shipped fast, I highly reccomend this company. Now I can have my Chocolate zucchini cake. Thank you iHerb.com

Choco-Bake

Posted by Reviewer1259527 on Sep 14, 2011

Easy to use and great flavor.

Choco Bake

Posted by Reviewer1257096 on Sep 18, 2011

I was pleased to find the Choco Bake, Pre-Melted Unsweetened chocolate, can't find it in stores around me. I was finally able to make my Double Decker Brownies. They were great.

Nestle Toll House Choco Bake

Posted by Reviewer1668769 on Dec 31, 2011

The product was in excellent condition and it arrived in just three days! I was so pleased with the short time it took to ship it to me.

The best invention!

Posted by Reviewer1327226 on Jan 08, 2012

I finally found this product! None of the grocery stores around me carry this anymore. I use this for my famous hot fudge sauce. The price was a little higher than I'm used to paying, however, I happily paid it to have some on hand.

Excellent .Very prompt timley shipping.

Posted by Reviewer1429588 on Jan 19, 2012

See title.

GREAT Product

Posted by Reviewer2454264 on Mar 23, 2012

Nestles Choco Bake should be on every store shelf. It is great for anyone who bakes, it makes it a whole lot easier than to have to melt squares or chips. I love this product and used it for many MANY years when I lived in Fulton NY where the Nestles Plant was. Loved shopping in their store and love the smell in the air when they were roasting and making their products. I am SO GLAD IHerb offers this fine product online and the BEST TOO FOR NO SHIPPING FEES. THANKS IHERB !!!!!

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2545104 on Jun 13, 2012

really tasty! Love it!!!

Nestle Toll House Choco Bake Pre Melted

Posted by 4916709077179963852 on Sep 16, 2012

Great product, purchased here for same cost as in local stores. However the local stores have stopped stocking this product. Will be ordering for iHerb.com again. Thanks

Nstle's Choco Bake

Posted by 5673939672594972806 on Oct 02, 2012

My family has been using this great product for years. When my brothers and sisiter and I were little, my mother would (and still does) make homemade brownies w/icing and used the choco bake for both. This liquid makes brownies taste so moist. We've used the chocolate baking squares when were not able to find this product, but there's no comparison in the taste...the choco bake wins hands down. The brownies made with baking squares taste drier. It's easy to use, there's no melting like the squares as all it takes it either kneading the packet or running it under warm water to have the chcoclate flow out of the packet easier. I'm having a hard time locating this product in local stores, so I'm now having to order it online. Great product and my family and will continue to use this in our chocolate recipes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »