NeuroScience, Inc., Kavinace, 60 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2823024 on Oct 24, 2011

This helps me relax before I go to bed at night and I need less of me sleeping pill.

Kavinace...

Posted by Reviewer2519617 on Dec 18, 2011

Interesting product. Helps reduce anxiety ~ definitely!!! Calming... I sometimes take one capsule in the morning, and 2 capsules in the evening. There are times I will skip the morning dose - not feeling the need to take it. Kavinace also assists with sleep. I tend to be a problem child in regards to sleep issues. Haven't slept well since I was born ~ sleeping during the day - awake all night. Decades of issues with sleep - I'm 55 now. Taking Kavinace, I'm able able to return to sleep after awaking in the middle of the night. Have been able to sleep for close to 7 hours without feeling groggy in the morning. With the product, I am able to sleep well for a few nights, then have a night or two of my usual issues. Then, once again, I'll sleep well again for a series of nights. I like Kavinace and will continue to use it, at least until I find something else that can help w/anxiety and sleep without adverse side effects.

Good in combination

Posted by 5539485648441357020 on Sep 12, 2012

These work well in combination with other sleep support nutrients and herbs (passionflower, theanine, GABA, 5HTP, etc). I don't find they are enough on their own but all in all, they are a good product. Perhaps a little expensive.

Not Calming, but Does Help Sleep

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 22, 2013

I was hoping this might help me weather occasional moments of stress a little better. It didn't seem to make a difference there for me (might be different for others - lack of GABA may just not be my issue there). However, it did make me really sleepy. For the rest of the bottle, I'm just taking one before bed instead.

Seems to work OK

Posted by Reviewer2235337 on Oct 24, 2013

I seem to notices some feelings where I was numb not sure if its from the GABA or now, my DR said this is the type you wants Pharma Grade.