New Chapter's Blood Pressure Take Care

Posted by Reviewer1607657 on Jan 13, 2012

Great Product. Only have to use half of capsule and blood pressure came down to 115/72. Perfect!!:):)

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1535727 on Dec 06, 2011

So far my blood pressure is stabilizing. It is usually all over the place in the high range and it is staying level so far.

Exceptional

Posted by Reviewer1223859 on Aug 17, 2011

My mother (58 years old), suffered from high blood pressure more then 18 months. She reached at 150-95 and she takes care of her diet. She was ok only after taking the pill doctor gave her. I thought it was time to give a try to another New Chapter product. After one month taking these Veggie Caps (combined with New Chapter Stress Support and New Chapter Whole Omega) blood pressure was stabilized at 120-75. Now, one month after she stopped taking these caps, blood pressure remains at these levels. She feels much better and calm. No other place to buy but iHerb.

great pills

Posted by Reviewer1137755 on Dec 14, 2010

My blood pressure was 140 90 or sometimes even higher, after 3 weeks is 115 75. Great!!!

didn't real do much...

Posted by Reviewer3238144 on Sep 09, 2010

didn't real do much...went back on my poison meds...unfortunately

Non-drug help for my blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1760600 on Nov 17, 2009

After taking New Chapter, Blood Pressure Take Care, my blood pressure, even in the doctor's office, where I always experience "white coat syndrome," has been measurably decreased.

Pricey, but helps.

Posted by Reviewer1369200 on Jan 10, 2009

I have been using for over a month to try to help lower my blood pressure, it appears to have dropped systolic from the high 130's to the low 130's. For the high price of this product, I will continue to search for something cheaper and as effective.

new chapter, blood pressure take care

Posted by Reviewer2966664 on Jan 08, 2009

I'm really liking this product. If you have border-line hypertension, this is a great product to include in your self-care.

RK

Posted by Reviewer3047614 on Nov 02, 2008

It claims that it can help control and reduce Blood Pressure. It appears with myself that this is not the case as the active ingredients appear not to be effective with me. I accept that maybe it might be beneficial for other people but has not worked for me. Some othe options appear to be better.

Herbalist

Posted by Reviewer2681887 on Oct 12, 2008

This is an excellent combination of herbs. I have observed a noticable difference after 2 capsules within a 24 hr period.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »