お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

New Chapter, Blood Pressure, Take Care, 30 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

It Works

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Jul 13, 2008

This product in combination with other products known to lower blood pressure such as Noni and New Chapter Defense (mushroom extract) and also drinking plenty of water and 1 hour of exercise per day has my blood pressure down from 140/90 to 116/82. New Chapter is a top quality product, I spent $40 for this product at our upscale food store before finding it at iherb. I really like doing business with iherb.com, the ship right away which is a plus!!

RK

Posted by Reviewer3047614 on Nov 02, 2008

It claims that it can help control and reduce Blood Pressure. It appears with myself that this is not the case as the active ingredients appear not to be effective with me. I accept that maybe it might be beneficial for other people but has not worked for me. Some othe options appear to be better.

It hasn't hurt!

Posted by Reviewer3123641 on Apr 10, 2008

Not exactly sure if it is the just the TakeCare Vcaps or not as I am taking other medication and excercising--but in the 3-4 weeks I have been using the product, my pressure is continuing to lower.

Pricey, but helps.

Posted by Reviewer1369200 on Jan 10, 2009

I have been using for over a month to try to help lower my blood pressure, it appears to have dropped systolic from the high 130's to the low 130's. For the high price of this product, I will continue to search for something cheaper and as effective.

Exceptional

Posted by Reviewer1223859 on Aug 17, 2011

My mother (58 years old), suffered from high blood pressure more then 18 months. She reached at 150-95 and she takes care of her diet. She was ok only after taking the pill doctor gave her. I thought it was time to give a try to another New Chapter product. After one month taking these Veggie Caps (combined with New Chapter Stress Support and New Chapter Whole Omega) blood pressure was stabilized at 120-75. Now, one month after she stopped taking these caps, blood pressure remains at these levels. She feels much better and calm. No other place to buy but iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »