July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

New Chapter, Bone Strength Take Care, 120 Slim Tablets

Reviews 1-star

New Chapter: What were you thinking? Strontium with Calcium!

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Dec 06, 2013

We have several people in our home with extreme osteoporosis, including our 97 year old granny! We have tried to research the best possible calcium supplement. 1. All agree to never take Calcium and Strontium at the same time - wait 2 hours. 2. Take 2 x the amount of magnesium, but never the cheap oxide form. 3. The other minerals (phosphorus, magnesium, etc) are just as important as Calcium to build bones. So why does this company include STRONTIUM AND CALCIUM IN THE SAME PILL? What were they thinking? Millie from Canuckland

Not the same as before.

Posted by lotuspocus on Oct 08, 2011

Buyers, do take note of the ingredient/formula change in Bone Strength, it is not the same as the previously effective version with 2400mg of algae cal.

Bone Strenth Take Care

Posted by Reviewer1607657 on Sep 30, 2008

Although I usually I have no problem with New Chapter's products, this one made my stomach upset and nausea. It could have been the Algae but did not agree with me at all. New Chapter's other products I have no problem with.

Not worth the extra money

Posted by Reviewer2476482 on Nov 09, 2010

Have been taking liquid gelcaps of calcium for years, and took a chance on this and quadrupled the price I usually pay for calcium based on these reviews. Have not noticed any difference than what I was getting from my 13 buck bottle. Will be going back to the gelcaps.

I did not receive products!!!

Posted by 5571232885096881712 on Oct 19, 2012

I did not receive products!!!