test

Posted by asdfghrhg2 on Sep 13, 2013

tewstdfdsafd

GOOD

Posted by 5082083885583233403 on Aug 04, 2013

GOOD

seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer1616575 on Feb 05, 2013

i noticed improvement as soon as i switched to this calcium supplement. love the small pills, so easy to take. this is a great supplement. definitely ordering again.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1745273 on Jan 12, 2013

This is the best!

I did not receive products!!!

Posted by 5571232885096881712 on Oct 19, 2012

I did not receive products!!!

Excellent Calcium Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2703524 on Sep 10, 2012

Easy to swallow and no troubles digesting this--New Chapter continues to manufacture consistently high quality products! I haven't had a bone density scan or any other medical screening to verify results, so this is just a review to say how easy the supplement is to take and digest.

Good Bone Supplement, Will Purchase Cheaper Coral Calcium In Future

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I found this to be a solid bone building product overall, with a high price compared to others. The main downside of this product is the price. I don't doubt that this is a high quality product. While algae based calcium supplements are certainly worthwhile, I think there are cheaper alternatives such as coral calcium powder or MCHC bone building supplements that are just as effective and much cheaper. I bought this product on sale and wouldn't pay full price as I don't think the quality is significantly better than other products.

Good for my Bones

Posted by BigNanc on Aug 03, 2012

I use new Chapter to help fight osteoporosis. I exercise, eat right, and take this supplement. My last bone density improved. No Boniva for me!!!

Plant Sourced better but

Posted by Reviewer3312366 on Jul 16, 2012

I bought this supplement because it's a plant sourced calcium etc. but I found out that Strontium should not be taken together with calcium since they boty compete for building bone and therefore absortion would be compromised. Calcium and Strontium shoulf be take within 3 hours apart. I give 2 stars because of the plant source, whole food concept and the other minerals. New Chapter should reformulate and separated Strontium.

Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Jun 16, 2012

This is the best form of calcium to take. It's more expensive but well worth it.