Bone Strength for seniors

Posted by healright on Feb 02, 2012

I recommended this for my mother's slight osteoporosis. It has served her well by maintaining expected bone growth. She is 85 years of age, physically active with an ideal diet of all fine and natural foods, which is also necessary for successful bone strength.

good combination

Posted by Reviewer1079053 on Sep 23, 2009

I have osteoporosis so I look for the right combination that is best for that. This is one of the best I've found. I haven't had a bone scan since I've been using it, so I can't prove that it works. I also take strontium at a different time.

New Chapter, Bone Strength Take Care, 120 tablets

Posted by Reviewer2354967 on Oct 14, 2008

I was diagnosed with Osteoporosis this past summer and am taking New Chapter Bone Strength along with Doctor's Best Strontium. I look forward to improvement when I have my next checkup in summer of 2009. IHerb has great products and the price is right!!

Fractured Pelvis

Posted by Reviewer2623190 on Jun 07, 2009

New Chapter are one of the best quality products on the market. My Mum fractured her Pelvis, and I bought her this product, and it has helped her to heal faster.

Hard Core Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on Mar 01, 2010

This stuff seems to help protect me at the gym. It seems to strengthen and protect my knees and joints.

good quality "organic" form of calcium

Posted by x-tine on Jun 06, 2011

This formulation contains an "organic" form of calcium and is food-based, both qualities that are highly recommended by nutrition experts for superior absorption and bio-availability. Good stuff.

Natural Callcium but may not suit somebody with low gastric acid

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Mar 05, 2009

This product did not agree with me,my stomach feels bloating after taking two tablets with meals(one tablet is OK).May be my stomach acid is lower,the natural Calcium coming from Algae need gastric acid to dissolve it before being absorbed.

Good for my Bones

Posted by BigNanc on Aug 03, 2012

I use new Chapter to help fight osteoporosis. I exercise, eat right, and take this supplement. My last bone density improved. No Boniva for me!!!

Great Ingredients and Value

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jun 28, 2011

I really like the fact that these include Strontium. A lot of "bone building" formulations don't, and it's a critical element for bone building.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1181904 on Apr 21, 2009

This is a complete product for healthy bones and it seems to actually be helping my osteo arthritis a bit, so I am pleased! I recommend this product, but be sure to read the label and do not over consume vitamin D3, etc!