New Chapter, Bone Strength Take Care, 120

Posted by Reviewer1209213 on Mar 28, 2009

Excellent calcium. Look calcium up on the internet. You should buy plant based calcium. This pill is small and easy to swallow.

Excellent Product

Posted by healthfirst on Jul 16, 2010

This is my umpteenth bottle of Bone Strength. Product can stand on its own for sure ... that and the fact it's from New Chapter. I love the company! Easy on the stomach, I take only at night. I like the other Vitamin's and minerals it supplies as well.

Important Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1984106 on Mar 03, 2011

It's important to take the right calcium supplement. New Chapter Bone Strength Take Care offers an excellent product.

Best nails ever

Posted by Reviewer1877250 on Apr 11, 2011

For the first time in my adult life I have strong nails that actually grow! I only take two pills per day vs. the recommended three because my New Chapter multiple has Vitamin D also.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Feb 08, 2010

These seem wonderful as a green source of calcium and probably more absorbable. I do have osterporosis and other calciums don't really work for me.

New Chapter Bone Strength

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Nov 03, 2009

I believe this has helped me. I feel better since I've been taking it.

New chapter bone strength

Posted by Reviewer2025957 on Jan 07, 2010

I am VERY satisfied with this product. I have been looking for years for a calcium preparation that I can swallow. I had a stroke 9 years ago and cannot swallow most RX is they are large and not smoothe. Tried liquid (yuck) and powdered fiz (hard to take). Your product has made it possible for me to try to diminish my chances of breaking a bone or something worse. Thank you for caring about your customers. I will look on your website for Omega 3 with DHA of 400 +. Thank you

Bone Strength

Posted by Reviewer1591433 on Dec 06, 2009

Have been using New Chapter products for many years and am very happy with them.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3043339 on Oct 25, 2009

this is one of the more body-friendly bone support. i hope in the long run it will pay off. im 48 and facing peri and menopause. im gonna fight it with products like this

Best calcium I have ever taken!

Posted by leilarhoden on Apr 05, 2012

This is absolutely the best calcium on the market in my opinion. My bones actually feel stronger since I have been taking it for the past year or so. The plant-based source is very important for me since most green plants have more bioavailable calcium than dairy products. And what is just as important for me for this product is the incredible price offered by iherb.com!