Can't tell yet.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 05, 2009

this seems to be a product whose effects will only show after long-term use. I will say that at times when I would usually get a massive sugar-crash and fall asleep after a meal, that doesn't happen if I take these.

Long Time Buyer!

Posted by Reviewer2051193 on Apr 03, 2008

This has really helped with my minor hypoglycemia. I've taken these softgels for the last three years and have noticed a world of difference -- I don't get as tired after I eat a large meal, I don't get a sugar crash if I eat something sweet.

Cinnamon Force works!

Posted by Reviewer1515565 on Mar 08, 2011

Helps lower blood sugar but only to a normal level. No side effects. Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on Mar 19, 2011

These definitely do the trick. I take one after eating when i start feeling the urge for something sweet. After just minutes, the urge is gone and i'm feeling good.

Cinnamon Is Wonderful Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2043035 on Mar 16, 2008

Cinnamon has been quite a star in the health news these days, and it is true--it really does lower blood sugar. Cinnamon is also good for the digestive system, and I've been told but haven't had a chance to check it out yet, that it lowers cholesterol. I like New Chapter products becuase they use the very best ingredients and no preservatives. This is very good. Just take one at the end of each meal. Love it!

Pricey but worth it

Posted by Reviewer1174528 on Jan 21, 2008

I've tried many different brands of cinnamon extract and, though pricey, this one seems to control by blood sugar best.

MY review

Posted by Reviewer2044529 on Jan 07, 2007

Really cuts my appetite after eating dinner.

Gives me a boost!

Posted by Reviewer3063083 on Feb 10, 2008

I notice after taking cinnamon force that my energy picks up. I love it!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2816202 on Oct 08, 2008

I like this product. I take it twice a day with breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner and it helps curb the sweet cravings.

Daisy Weeks, Nutrition Consultant

Posted by Reviewer2536438 on Oct 26, 2007

Love the cinnamon smell, great for blood sugar and weight control

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »