RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,457.35

₽5,318.75

Экономия: ₽1,861.40 (скидка 35%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Never quit taking it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1727022 Oct 26, 2007

The CoQ10 is not "grown", it comes from whole food. Wonderful!!!!

CoQ10

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1524398 Sep 27, 2009

Brilliant to have a wholefoods CoQ10, enjoying an incease in overall energy.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1867644 Jan 24, 2007

I took this product after I tried other CoQ10 especially the most expensive brand in the market. What I noticed with this particular supplement is that when I first took it, I felt as if my body was tingling with oxygen in my blood which I had not felt with the very expensive brand. As I continued to take this I no longer felt that tingling of oxygen but I know it is working because my energy was improving.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

COQ10 = Increased Energy!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1521844 Nov 05, 2009

New Chapter's COQ10 gave my father instant results. My father is taking Lipitor for his heart condition. I read that it depletes the body of its natural COQ10 and I bought him this supplement to help offset the side effects. He has shown signs of increased energy, focus, motivation and overall wellness. Plus, he did very well on his "stress test" this week!! He has thanked me several times for giving him COQ10!

Gum Health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1530308 May 26, 2009

Strengthens gums within weeks!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great product - great company!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2796638 Aug 04, 2009

After some internet browsing, I found that the edema I was having could be due in part to some prescription medications I am taking. A possible suggestion to alleviate this was to take a CoQ10 supplement. Since I have been taking a New Chapter supplement for a few months, I decided to try their CoQ10 + Food Complex. So far, it has helped a great deal.

Mind is real clear

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1927583 Dec 01, 2010

New Chapter CoQ10 vcaps really do work. My mind seems clear and I am able to concentrate better.

Super anti oxident

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2139998 Jul 05, 2011

5 stars for the anti oxident although difficult to feel

Very Satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2099047 Jun 23, 2013

I have been taking the CQ10+ and have found an increase in my energy levels although I have always kept myself very fit and of the correct weight.

CoQ10 + Food Complex

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2263509 May 21, 2009

I really like this supplement. I imagine it feels good in my body and that I am erring on the side of pro-active in taking it. My heart actually feels as if I am nourishing it in a very specific way that I cannot quite put into words.

Позиции 1-10 из 27