B vitamins you can feel

Posted by Reviewer1802755 on Sep 11, 2008

I noticed how much of a difference these made in my mood and energy level when I ran out--after about a week without my B Foods, I started waking up feeling tired and glum. Within a couple days of resuming my two-a-day regimen, I felt energized and cheerful again.

My Choice for Vitamin B

Posted by Reviewer2552382 on Jan 27, 2007

I like the way New Chapter makes their vitamin supplements from whole foods. I have taken different brands of Vitamin B and this is the best! It is digested easily, it is gentle on my system, and I get more and better results from this brand.

The Best Bs out there

Posted by Reviewer1738839 on Mar 25, 2007

I am a strong advocate for all New Chapter products. I take 2 Bs & 1 C on an empty stomach every morning & have never experienced any upset because they are a food complex. They are slowly absorbed in the body which makes all the diffrence.

love whole food supplements

Posted by Reviewer3359533 on Dec 20, 2007

love this brand. absorbs well. definite noticable difference in stress level.

good source of co-enzymated B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2001797 on Nov 02, 2007

I prefer this over standard multi-B supplements, greater bio-availability.

Best B-Complex ever!

Posted by Reviewer2933593 on Jan 05, 2009

We love this at our house. It is gentler on stomachs, doesn't have the nasty "b-vitamin" smell, and seems to absorb better than any other we've tried. I love that this (and all of New Chapter's products) are made from food and aren't synthesized or separated from their food source. Whatever they're doing, they're doing it right. Great product!

b food complex

Posted by Reviewer2739711 on Jan 06, 2009

Helps assist with stress and anxiety.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1009404 on Sep 10, 2008

b-vitamins make me feel better. these are amazing--usually i can't take b vitamins without food, but these are easy to digest even if i don't take them with a meal!

Clearer skin and no more colds!!

Posted by Reviewer2780835 on Mar 07, 2011

My boss actually turned me on to Coenzyme B Food Complex. I kept getting these horrendous head/chest colds. She asked me what multi vitamin I was taking. When she heard it was NONE, she told me about Coenzyme B, and how great it has been at preventing full on colds. In passing, she mentioned something about hair and skin. Well. Let me tell you, I just recently ordered my second bottle through iHerb.com (ordering was easy, shipping was quick, cost was AMAZING), and since I started taking two of these a day, I have not had a serious cold. At the hint of a sore throat or runny nose I take some zinc, and poof! no cold. My skin is all but cleared up. Even some long lingering scars are fading fast. As for my hair, I can't keep up with the growth. I love this vitamin. Okay, one more important note: as it is a whofe food, it is super easy on the digestion. I always take it on an empty stomach and never have any nausea. Ever. Love it.

Whole food wins again

Posted by Krisinsight on Oct 27, 2007

Whole food supplements have to be the only way to go. New Chapter B Complex is small and easy to swallow.