New Chapter, Estrotone, 120 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

Yay!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

This is the first (of many) natural remedy I've tried that really seems to help my hot flashes and night sweats, and my mood swings are improving too! Glad to be able to recommend you to try this... Update: Oh so sorry to say they do not work for me after all. I have gone through three bottles now but the subtle effect I first noticed is gone.

Don't know yet

Posted by Reviewer2053569 on Feb 02, 2008

This is the first month that I'm using this product. It's a bit inconvenient since I must remember to take it with my larger meals. New Chapter makes great products so I thought I would try this product for a few months in stead of the progesterone cream I had been using.