Great product for hormone balance

Posted by Reviewer2203898 on Jun 03, 2009

Estrotone was recommended to me to help with breakouts linked to hormonal imbalance, which I started experiencing after coming off the Pill. Within 2 weeks of taking it, I have noticed a tremendous difference in the quality of my skin, and also my moods. Such a relief! I recommend this product.

I like the product

Posted by Reviewer1963510 on Nov 23, 2007

I have found these pills to be the best I've found so far for relieving the symptoms of menopause, particularly reducing hot flashes, both day and night.

rating of product

Posted by Reviewer1679998 on May 21, 2008

I have been taking this product for some time. Finding it on line was exciting. I am saving alot of $$$. Most of all this product helps me SO MUCH!!! I mean IT WORKS like no other product I have tried. I will pass this on to all women.

Best I have tried yet

Posted by 4766577909368751732 on Jun 29, 2013

I have been on hormone therapy(progesterone) for 2 years and although I experienced some peri menopause symptom relief I was becoming increasingly concerned about the side effects and wanted to try a more natural approach. I found Estrotone on I Herb and decided to try it. I just finished my first bottle and I can say that I feel better than I have in a long time. The night sweats are subsiding and I feel more calm, less anxious and irritable. Highly recommend this product.

Pam Smith

Posted by Reviewer1363476 on Oct 29, 2008

HAve tried numerous products for hot flashes-this one works great. Was encouraged to use by female OB-GYN group.

I LOVE this product

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Apr 07, 2010

I can tell right away my acne went away ... !

Yay!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

This is the first (of many) natural remedy I've tried that really seems to help my hot flashes and night sweats, and my mood swings are improving too! Glad to be able to recommend you to try this... Update: Oh so sorry to say they do not work for me after all. I have gone through three bottles now but the subtle effect I first noticed is gone.

May be effective but hard on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2627714 on May 29, 2008

My wife tried this for a few days, but it constantly upset her stomach. Can't say if it works, as she had to stop taking it.

Fast and Reasonable

Posted by Reviewer2599399 on Nov 14, 2008

Great Price and great timely delivery

Took away my monthly headaches

Posted by Reviewer2663285 on Aug 20, 2009

This worked like a charm. My monthly headaches were becoming worse and were related to pre-menopause. I started with one capsules in the evening and got results. I now take two capsules a day, pausing the dosage during my period. The product was cheaper at iHerb than in my local health food store. I'm very happy with the product and with ordering from iHerb.com