rating of product

Posted by Reviewer1679998 on May 21, 2008

I have been taking this product for some time. Finding it on line was exciting. I am saving alot of $$$. Most of all this product helps me SO MUCH!!! I mean IT WORKS like no other product I have tried. I will pass this on to all women.

Great product for hormone balance

Posted by Reviewer2203898 on Jun 03, 2009

Estrotone was recommended to me to help with breakouts linked to hormonal imbalance, which I started experiencing after coming off the Pill. Within 2 weeks of taking it, I have noticed a tremendous difference in the quality of my skin, and also my moods. Such a relief! I recommend this product.

Excellent Estrotone

Posted by Reviewer3182720 on Dec 31, 2009

This product is amazing. I know it's helping me as I'm trying to cease taking some bioidentical bi-est cream and have cut the cream by 60%. The pills need to be taken with food or stomach upset can occur.

I LOVE this product

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Apr 07, 2010

I can tell right away my acne went away ... !

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3307399 on Feb 23, 2011

This works wonders for hot flashes! Also seems to improve my skin. Love it!

Best I have tried yet

Posted by 4766577909368751732 on Jun 29, 2013

I have been on hormone therapy(progesterone) for 2 years and although I experienced some peri menopause symptom relief I was becoming increasingly concerned about the side effects and wanted to try a more natural approach. I found Estrotone on I Herb and decided to try it. I just finished my first bottle and I can say that I feel better than I have in a long time. The night sweats are subsiding and I feel more calm, less anxious and irritable. Highly recommend this product.

Yay!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

This is the first (of many) natural remedy I've tried that really seems to help my hot flashes and night sweats, and my mood swings are improving too! Glad to be able to recommend you to try this... Update: Oh so sorry to say they do not work for me after all. I have gone through three bottles now but the subtle effect I first noticed is gone.

May be effective but hard on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2627714 on May 29, 2008

My wife tried this for a few days, but it constantly upset her stomach. Can't say if it works, as she had to stop taking it.

This works

Posted by Reviewer1429762 on May 27, 2008

I have been taking this for several months and all I can say is this works.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3139860 on Aug 12, 2008

I believe this has helped a lot with hot flashes, though not alleviated them entirely. I have tried many other products and am very satisfied with this one. The capsule is small, slick and easy to swallow.