July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

New Chapter, Estrotone, 120 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

Best I have tried yet

Posted by 4766577909368751732 on Jun 29, 2013

I have been on hormone therapy(progesterone) for 2 years and although I experienced some peri menopause symptom relief I was becoming increasingly concerned about the side effects and wanted to try a more natural approach. I found Estrotone on I Herb and decided to try it. I just finished my first bottle and I can say that I feel better than I have in a long time. The night sweats are subsiding and I feel more calm, less anxious and irritable. Highly recommend this product.

Yay!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

This is the first (of many) natural remedy I've tried that really seems to help my hot flashes and night sweats, and my mood swings are improving too! Glad to be able to recommend you to try this... Update: Oh so sorry to say they do not work for me after all. I have gone through three bottles now but the subtle effect I first noticed is gone.

May be effective but hard on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2627714 on May 29, 2008

My wife tried this for a few days, but it constantly upset her stomach. Can't say if it works, as she had to stop taking it.

This works

Posted by Reviewer1429762 on May 27, 2008

I have been taking this for several months and all I can say is this works.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3139860 on Aug 12, 2008

I believe this has helped a lot with hot flashes, though not alleviated them entirely. I have tried many other products and am very satisfied with this one. The capsule is small, slick and easy to swallow.