New Chapter Estrotone Review

Posted by Reviewer1667123 on Apr 20, 2009

I have been taking Estrotone for the last 2 years. It works! No more hot flashes. I have found that if I miss 3 or more days of taking 2 capsules a day, the hot flashes return.

menopause--not a problem

Posted by Reviewer3234910 on May 17, 2009

Great product. I have been taking this for several years. I have been relatively symptom free through menopause.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Mar 12, 2009

I have been using Estrotone for over one year and it makes a huge difference. I can always tell if I miss a day or two. Helps with hot flashes, insomnia, mood and concentration. Also happy with the price at iHerb - much cheaper than at my local health food store where I was buying it before I found iHerb.

Estrotone works great for hot flashes and mood swings!

Posted by Reviewer3316396 on Mar 16, 2009

This product has worked very well to control hot flashes and mood swings! I paid twice this much in a natural food store in my town. Thank you very much for having this item available!

New Chapter Estrotone

Posted by Reviewer1896366 on Mar 31, 2009

This is a great product for anyone in perimenopause or menopause. It has the right mix of women's herbs to help your PMS and menopausal symptoms. I highly recommend it.

Easiest and most gentle way to balance the hormones. This is a KEEPER!!!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012

One pill does it all for me. When I don't take it I gain weight in my abdomen and start getting moody....my sign to remember to take my Estrotone!

EXCELLENT!!

Posted by Reviewer2783006 on Jun 25, 2012

I have been ordering for years from iherb, yet have never written a review. This product changes all that. It is, by far, the best hormone balancing supplement I have ever tried. I wish I knew about it years ago! LOVE IT!

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3020130 on Apr 25, 2011

Menopausal symptoms are much better after taking this product.

New Chapter Estrotone

Posted by Reviewer1081437 on May 24, 2011

This product has a synergistic effect with other hormone support products, especially Solaray vitex and black cohosh. Although not a revolutionary type of formula, it works.

Estrotone

Posted by Reviewer2855891 on Jun 21, 2011

If I run out of these I get hot flashes, super easy to take..just one in the morning and one at night. I have to be consistant though and not miss any days.