10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

New Chapter, Every Man's One Daily Multi, 48 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Good raw Multivitamin ,although there are better..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

although this company is controlled by BIG PHARMA ( Procter & Gamble to be exact) i decided to try an on sale product to see if they already managed to ruin all the products under their line of production like they did with their Top product Zyflamend formula changing(see its customer reviews).i was not so impressed with this product and i am happy i bought only the small quantity and not the 72 Tablets box,although i did not have any bad reaction to it i also can't say i felt it "working" in a positive way.i also think the regular price is too pricey and you can find a better product with a much better price tag and with a more balanced mineral content plus no yeast taste,thats "Garden of Life Raw One" ,look it up on my previous reviews,thats definitely my favourite Raw Multi,i take 2 of those daily and feel great with it.and don't forget to have a balanced Cal/Mag plus trace minerals,your Omega's & your Amino acids as it all an essential substances for our body.i also reinforce myself with B-complex,extra vitamin D3 & vit C throughout the day...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

nice !

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013

I am very happy with this product. I was looking for something that gives me all the vitamins and minerals at once. It would be better for maximal digestion to take the daily recommended dosage in 3 caps, but this is good too. I had trouble with dry mouth, after taking this I have no trouble with it anymore. It gives me extra energy. Good quality !

Best vitamin ever....

Posted by 5538683012113751163 on Jan 23, 2014

...It truly is, all organic wholefood and the best quality out there. very sadly i can't buy this product in my own country, but then it's always good to have Iherb.com, cause they always delivers on time for us European health freaks :)