New Chapter The Best MultiVitamin

Posted by Reviewer2269125 on Mar 04, 2012

New Chapter is The Best MultiVitamin that you can take ~ Organic and made from Whole Foods! I have been taking this product for 12 years and I love it! Thank you iherb for selling a wonderful product at a great price! iherb also ships out fast and on time!

Excellent one a day

Posted by Reviewer2109323 on Nov 20, 2010

New Chapters always makes an excellent multi

great vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1198995 on Jul 06, 2011

These are wonderful vitamins that digest well and I can feel the difference in energy/mood if I take them or not.

non-gmo

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jun 14, 2013

I think these are really good vitamins. I've been taking them for about a month, so can't really tell much, but I'll be back! :) They are non-gmo project verified. Will have to check my newest bottle for sign when they arrive, but the last one I ordered had the label.

Seems ok

Posted by Reviewer1065615 on Sep 29, 2011

Only been on the new formulation from the older one for a while. Seem to be doing the trick. 1000mg of Vit D in there too which eliminates my extra vit d tablet. Only dislike is they got more expensive.

one tab a day is just perfect for me

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Jun 30, 2011

I often forget to take my supplements so just having to take one a day is much easier than the usual 3 i used to take with my pre natal supplement from new chapter. my urine is never yellow like with other cheaper supplements so i am assuming the vitamins are actually being absorbed. i do have a bit more energy but i cant really tell yet since i have only been taking this for 3 weeks now.

Best natural vitamins

Posted by compwiz1953 on Oct 11, 2011

These vitamins are only from the place that nature peoduced them at, not chemicals.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer3196777 on Jul 29, 2012

Have only been taking this product for a few days but I do seem to have more energy. After more than a year this product has proved to be excellent Product so good I had my 80 year old mother try it and she is much healthier and less depressed.

good

Posted by Reviewer2631571 on Jul 10, 2011

it's been 2 weeks to take this vit. I do not know the specific improvement but i feel less fatigue for sure.

Keeps me Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on Jul 10, 2011

New Chapter is a name I trust. This vitamin is worth the price; it contributes greatly to my overall health. I'll continue to use this brand of vitamin.