Real garlic!

Posted by Reviewer1971111 on Feb 04, 2009

When I take these capsules, I know that I'm getting the real thing in concentrated form. This is not odorless; I don't take odorless because important components of the garlic are removed. Because of this, I take it at night so that garlic breath is not a problem.

One of the top 2 best

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Sep 11, 2010

Along with Allimax, I have found something special about this garlic product. 1 is usually enough when you need to battle a cold coming on.

Garlic - the best!

Posted by Reviewer2624371 on Jan 25, 2011

Organic garlic and in a form the body can use. Garlic provides so much in the way of good health, I wouldn't be without it and New Chapter's capsules are much easier when one hasn't the time to cook and use fresh, raw garlic.

No nasty taste in my mouth

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Jun 29, 2010

I been taking this for a few months now and my Chloresteral is 200 (used to be 257) No Zocor, just Garlic and HDL Booster and the Fish Oils. Doc is impressed :-)

Best Garlic Product

Posted by Reviewer3346418 on May 20, 2009

Had a horrible sinus cold put NC garlic in ears and took internally and within 30 min. felt improvement. Tried other brands and did not get the same effect.

Small, easy-to-swallow pills

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 04, 2011

My goal is to eat one a day and/or eat garlic with honey or have garlic lemonade. I gave one of these pills to each of my children, aged 5-10, during the days of Halloween. It helped keep them healthy despite the sugar lowering their immune systems. Sugar is evil. Garlic Force to the rescue!

Posted by 5621909963744065211 on Jan 11, 2014

Easy to Take Garlic

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Mar 09, 2015

These are a great way to increase the amount of garlic in my diet. The pills are small and easy to swallow.

New to my vitamin regimen.

Posted by Reviewer1094031 on Aug 23, 2009

No garlic taste after taking. I just started using the Garlic Force so I don't know what the effects are yet.

rate