Good

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on Mar 26, 2011

I'm really allergic and my normal medication doesn't seem to be enough... This stuff keeps my airways more open. Breathing is essential :)

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Apr 25, 2011

I bought Histamine Take Care, for hay fever reduction So far it has good results. Will purchase again in future. Very nice flavour. Thank you.

great for allergies

Posted by Reviewer3296176 on Jul 06, 2009

I have used Histamine Take Care for 1 month now and it has made a difference in my allergies, they are better

New Chapter

Posted by Reviewer1791604 on Oct 26, 2011

great product

Breath Better

Posted by Reviewer1675281 on Jun 29, 2009

These lozenges are not the best tasting, but when you feel a cold coming on they seem to help speed recovery!

Good herbal forumal

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Oct 15, 2010

I find this one a mus thave on those days in the spring or summer when the allergies are going haywire. Sometimes you think it's a cold when it's not, and this product is awesome because it's disolved in you mouth and you get fast absorption. Better than drug stores brands because the other herbs are food for the body ! My onl issue is the slight sweetness.

helped me

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jul 10, 2011

Seems to have helped reduce my histamine problems (congestion, sneezing, red welts) but not a total fix. I took 2 lozenges per day.

Histamine Take Care

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Aug 29, 2011

I was using these histamine lozenges for a itch on my shoulder, but it hasn,t worked,i will not buy again.