New Chapter, Holy Basil Force, 120 Softgels

Reviews 1-star

Relaxation in a Pill

Posted by Reviewer3174484 on Mar 21, 2011

I take three before bed and sleep well now.My cortisol levels were high when my medical advisor recommended this supercritical form of The Holy Basil. I try to keep a couple extra bottles on the shelf now that my husband has discovered it too! He only takes 2 a night. We LOVE it! San Juan islands, WA

Holy Basil

Posted by Reviewer1174759 on May 08, 2011

I started takind two capsules a day, and i had a problem with my stomache with intense pain. I'll try to take one capsule a day and i'll post again

Not a good idea...

Posted by Reviewer2523086 on Jun 23, 2011

I took the Holy Basil in conjunction and separate from the Time Release. I had been off of the Lexapro medication for about 1 week before I started the use of Holy basil. I broke out in a rash- right after the first use, the next morning...it was on my face, arms and inner thighs. Not a good idea...perhaps the Lexapro is not completely out of my system yet, but I cannot take the chance of another rash outbreak.

New Chapter SuperCritical Holy Basil

Posted by Reviewer1390639 on Jun 24, 2010

Overpriced. Does not help my osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis after 3 weeks of use. Has not done much for my mood. Maybe it takes longer to kick in. It was a seamless international transaction. Quick shipping.

Holy basil

Posted by Reviewer3242196 on Nov 21, 2007

I'm sorry I can't give a review on the efficacy of the herb because when I would take it, I would burp it. I will be trying it in different ways soon. Thank you for the opportunity.