excellent

Posted by Reviewer1334332 on Aug 08, 2011

i use this daily for blood sugar control and menopausal anxiety, works great.

A Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2052405 on May 04, 2010

My husband and I both take this, especially on stressful days. It helps me not feel so overwhelmed and helps me concentrate. I can definitely notice if I don't take this and have a busy day.

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jan 25, 2010

New Chapter make great products. A little expensive. I started taking this item recently with New Chapter Supercritical Ginger and my urinary urgency has subsided conciderably. Not sure if it was the Basil or the Ginger.

New Chapter Holy Basil

Posted by Reviewer2042577 on Jul 15, 2009

This is excellant for lowering cortesol or stress hormone level. I find this brand of Holy Basil superior to others I have tried.

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer2442838 on Jul 31, 2009

Excellent product! I couldn't live without it, seriously. Keeps my emotions balanced.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3289836 on Feb 09, 2010

I really see a change in my mood, this stuff is great and i will continue to use.

Helps my husband tremendously

Posted by Reviewer2753882 on May 10, 2008

I notice when he misses a dose or two his moods get out of balance and he gets out of sorts. It has been very beneficial for him.

Posted by Reviewer2053656 on May 04, 2009

I notice a sense of well being when using Holy Basil also when I combine it witih with alpha lipoic my belly gets reduced. Thank you for providing such good price to the public.

Love love love

Posted by Reviewer2078185 on Dec 23, 2012

I would not be without this item! These capsules are small and easy to take. They have a calming effect without making me drowsy. I use them during the day and at night. I can never run out of this product!

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Jul 08, 2011

On my second bottle. Makes me a lot calmer and think it is helping with my sleep. Was recommended by doctor.