10% Off Orders Over $40!

New Chapter, Immunity Take Care, Blueberry Flavor, 30 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer3215386 on Nov 21, 2009

I work in a special needs classroom. So far this year, several students and teachers have been out with severe colds or flu, but I have not. I take one of these lozenges if I start to feel anything coming on.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3124047 on Mar 01, 2011

I found this in a co-op while visiting San Francisco and at the end of a flu bug. It has helped me come back from that bug and I use it if I start feeling bad, or someone in my extended household catches something.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Sep 19, 2011

I think my health is getting better but I'm not sure if it's solely because of Immunity Take Care or also of the other vitamins I'm taking. I really like the taste of the lozenges though.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1699631 on Sep 28, 2011

I've been taking these pills for a couple of weeks and no colds or flu yet:) It seems they work.

wow!

Posted by Reviewer1819380 on Jun 05, 2009

This stuff really works. I have felt like I am coming down with something, then I take this and the next morning I feel much better!