a must have especially for travelers

Posted by Reviewer1985710 on Feb 24, 2009

great product, totally cures a cold quickly and keep it up just to keep your immune system healthy

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2054954 on Jan 13, 2009

That's all I can say. This product is great. I have given this product to several friends and simply told them to try it and tell me if it worked. Every one of us have nothing but good things to say. The product just work!! I use it immediately when I think I might be getting a cold and within a day or two I am fine. My friends have tried it days after a major cold has infected them and they immediately see a difference the next day in how they feel.

Mr. Mr.

Posted by Reviewer2131525 on Jan 09, 2009

I was upset because I thought BLOCKADE had been discontinued; then I called the iHerb customer service and they told me that BLOCKADE had changed the name to Immunity Take Care, the point is that I don't care what is called. IT WORKS. I have also shared with some friends who are starting to catch a cold and since I like their company but I don't want to get sick, I have no choice but to share my Immunity Take Care. The price one has to pay for the company of good friends!!!!.

Great way to help immune system

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Jan 05, 2009

I take these every winter to prevent colds. They taste great and do the job! New Chapter has very good whole food supplements.

new chapter immunity care

Posted by Reviewer1545431 on Dec 01, 2008

Excellent value for money, excellent delivery and the produce works!