Thank you so much!

Posted by 5725519436812030158 on Dec 19, 2013

Fast and safe shipping!

Great iron supplement!

Posted by 4697257593433725146 on Nov 11, 2013

Good value for money and this product does what it says it on the tin! Easy on the tummy, doesn't cause constipation and easily absorbed. I will re-purchase

good

Posted by Reviewer1836909 on Aug 20, 2013

very good.

NCR-00636

Posted by 5529864729493862849 on Jul 24, 2013

very good

Love This Iron!

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

This iron supplement is very well tolerated. It's the first iron supplement I've taken that hasn't caused me to become nauseated. I'm so happy I found it! It also can be taken without food as it is a whole food supplement--- so convenient! Thank you New Chapter!

Great Iron product

Posted by Reviewer1695845 on Nov 09, 2012

I really like this Iron product, its been a great supplement to take, and I love all the added extras.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Sep 28, 2012

Good product. No upset stomach,can take any time of day. I feel stronger, have more energy.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Aug 19, 2012

great way to get iron, gives me energy plus

The only iron supplement for me!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012

Gentle yet effective! Easy on your system and non-constipating! Just like getting your iron from food, plus it's organic!

New Chapter Organics, Every Woman's Iron

Posted by Templeton on Oct 24, 2011

After one of my physicians raised the alarm for iron supplementation in my diet, following a poor lab result, I set out in search of iron that would meet not only my iron needs, but my standard of care needs -- i.e., no animal products, dyes, preservatives, etc. -- and no litany of "caution" notices. I was disgusted with my immediate store choices, and then realized I should look at the New Chapter line to see if they had an iron product. All I can say is "FANTASTIC!" This is so easy to take: just 1 tablet daily, no stomach upset, whole-food w/probiotic, no animal products, dyes, or preservatives. I have found an iron tablet that can easily be incorporated into my daily routine for a lifetime good habit -- and I have already experienced the palpable difference between anemia and sufficient iron. I HIGHLY recommend this for any woman, but ESPECIALLY for those with sensitive stomachs.