great product, great value

Posted by Reviewer2561619 on Apr 06, 2009

great product, great value

Great Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2487581 on Mar 21, 2009

I am taking this supplement during pregnancy and it really gave me lots of energy especially in the first trimester. There was no upset stomach after taking this pill, even on an empty stomach.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer3015155 on Mar 09, 2009

Seems to work well. Does not give me a stomach ache.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1504548 on Feb 27, 2009

Love this iron. I have been taking it for over a year since my doctor said I had iron defencency anemia. The prescription was a nightmare, so I tried this product, and love it.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Feb 25, 2009

just ordered this and haven't been taking it regularly but i haven't had any issues with it.

Also for men

Posted by Reviewer1294990 on Jan 27, 2009

My husband, who has Crohn's disease, was taking this before it was labeled "every woman's". He appreciates that it's organic and that it doesn't exacerbate his Crohn's. He gets his blood tested about twice a year and hasn't been low on iron.

Stacy

Posted by Reviewer2949017 on Jan 12, 2009

I have had problems with being anemic since in my teens and have been continually on the lookout for a good iron supplement. This one really helps me a lot! I have noticed a healthy boost in my energy levels since taking this supplement. Will definitely keep taking this one!!

Great Source of Iron

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on Jan 02, 2009

Absolutely excellent product if you are iron-deficient. I had been eating iron-fortified cereal, and still came up with iron poor blood. My body absorbs this form of iron, and helps tremendously with energy levels. Also, I'm now able to donate blood to the American Red Cross, which is important to me! Thanks, iHerb, for making this product available at such an excellent price.

happy mom

Posted by Reviewer2880880 on Dec 02, 2008

the best iron pills i have ever used, no constipation, no burping. i am givin it to my teenage girls on the days they dont eat right

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1195202 on Nov 09, 2008

A wonderful supplement during the early weeks of my pregnancy.