New Chapter, Neurozyme, 60 Softgel Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

Neurozyme

Posted by Reviewer1047921 on Nov 25, 2008

The jury is still out on this. I don't feel so overwhelmed with paperwork at work, and I have a lot of paperwork, but it is hard to know if it is making a difference. I just really started taking it about a week ago. I don't feel so anxious or knotted up, it feels more like I can handle pressure, including having 16 people over for Thanksgiving. Usually by now I'd be cabby and anxious (2 days away), but I haven't felt that way yet. I feel like I can handle it all and it is no big deal.

Neurozyme

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on Dec 28, 2010

I have taken this about 3 weeks, and have not seen a huge difference in my focus yet. I think it is working a little. It may take a while for it to work. I do feel less anxiety though over my lack of concentration. I am doing better at day to day tasks.