FANTASTIC Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

Noticeable improvement in mental fog

Posted by Reviewer1335338 on Feb 01, 2012

I have been taking this for about 2 weeks and have noticed that I have sharper, quicker mental processing. Words come to me more easily; anxiety is decreased. I am very encouraged by how helpful I have found this supplement to be.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3339173 on Nov 03, 2011

I'm really satisfied. Regards.

Goodby Fuzz

Posted by Reviewer2871254 on Apr 30, 2011

Since using this. I no longer have days in which my mind is fuzzy.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2823540 on Jan 02, 2011

I can definitely feel the benefits of Neurozyme. Neurozyme seems to enhance the mental effects of other supplements I am taking and I have also used it as a stand alone for mental clarity, on occasion. iHerb.com is an amazing company, I am now using iHerb as my main supplement provider as the products they offer, and the delivery of the products are top notch at a decent cost.

I should had taken Neurozyme before !

Posted by Reviewer1083073 on Oct 04, 2010

Very good product, with a short time efficiency. Roughly after a week, I noticed changes. First my mind was clearer. At the end of the day, I feel my brain less tired as my job needs to keep concentrate all the time. I'm also more refreshed when I wake up, and I noticed better sleeping. On an another aspect, shipping to France was quick and cheap.

makes that brain go faster!

Posted by Reviewer2475255 on Jul 20, 2010

This was highly recommended by our son who is a musician -- he got that right! It really keeps things perking. Glad to know about it.

takes edge off

Posted by Reviewer3360427 on Jun 07, 2010

I only take one a day, but it seems to do the trick. No bad side effects that I can tell.

New Chapter, Neurozyme

Posted by Reviewer1848724 on Jun 02, 2010

Excellent product.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2035738 on May 28, 2010

The best way to describe this product would be to say that it made me feel younger. I get a great boost physically and mentally with this product and so far, it has not raised my blood pressure. I am very pleased, since I am almost a "seasoned citizen" (that's my phrase for senior citizen). Thanks Neurozyme and iHerb.com.