Excellent results, but...

Posted by Reviewer2407824 on May 07, 2008

This stuff definitely sharpens you up, increases awareness, and lowers reaction time (great for sports). It's one of the best I've tried. Just be aware that all of these Ginkgo based formulas designed to increase bloodflow and oxygen in the brain will leave you somewhat irritable and depressed if you ever stop taking them. The first few days will generally not show strong results, then you will really start to notice the effects, then that state will become your new baseline, and you will go into a bit of withdrawl if you stop.

for ADHD/ADD kids....great!

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on Jan 23, 2008

I give this to my son for his ADHD symptoms. Taking only one capsule a day (he is 12) makes him able to recall what he has studied...of course, he has to study harder than most, but in this way he says it has helped him call to memory some of the things he read.

New Chapter's the best

Posted by Reviewer1964315 on Oct 21, 2007

This product is one of two that New Chapter sells to support memory function. I chose this one to try because I felt it offered a bit more. I'm over 40 and have dealt with much stress over the past few years and of late, was noting "brain freeze" on remembering some names..things that normally just tripped of my tongue in the past. Someone joked I was getting older, but I have always had a great memory. I have been taking this product for two months now and it definitely works!!

Synergestic with Stress Advantage (Stress Care)

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Aug 15, 2007

I have FMS among other ailments. I take this with New Chapter's Stress Advantage. When I ran out of both I was a mess again within two days. This supplement formula really does cut through brain fog. It helps with focus, clarity and memory retention. I'm noticing that I am able to use lists less.

Oh, Now I Remember!

Posted by Reviewer2537873 on Oct 20, 2009

Neurozyme is wonderful - i am so glad to have found it! At 63 I've used a lot of different memory enhancers, but would still walk into another room and wonder why ... or not be able to access the word I wanted. No more!

Neurozyme

Posted by Reviewer1469033 on Jan 15, 2009

I strongly feel this product helps me focus a lot more. I also found that when I am studying, I feel like I absorb the material much more efficiently than before when I wasn't taking Neurozyme.

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jan 20, 2009

It must be working for my hubby because he takes them every morning without prompting. His memory seems to be better.

New Chapter: Mental Clarity + Neurozyme

Posted by Reviewer1407035 on Aug 31, 2008

I feel New Chapters Mental Clarity combined with New Chapters Neurozyme had certainly helped improve my, well, mental clarity. I recommend taking both of these of you find yourself feeling mentally sluggish. The combination makes me feel more mentally acute than caffeine. Give it time to work. Some people have mentioned it seems to give them a boost right away. This could be a placebo effect or they differ from me. I have been taking each for two months and have gradually noticed an improvement in concentration and memory retention. I highly recommend both products.

VERY PLEASED WITH PRODUCT AND SERVICE!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1894199 on Mar 24, 2009

I just tried the neurozyme soft gels and it hasn't even been a month yet and I can definitely notice a difference in my thought process and the way I feel. The product is definitely worth what I paid for it. The service was fantastic also! I definitely plan on ordering more and also looking to purchase other products! Thank you so much for making this great product available and also for the wonderful service I received! Keep up the good work! Sincerely, TN Traveler

makes that brain go faster!

Posted by Reviewer2475255 on Jul 20, 2010

This was highly recommended by our son who is a musician -- he got that right! It really keeps things perking. Glad to know about it.