New Chapter, Only One Multivitamin, 72 Tablets

Seems like a good formula, but...

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jan 28, 2014

We tried these because they are all natural. But since New Chapter was taken over by Procter & Gamble, I am a little insecure about taking a "gamble" in consuming these. Could it be similar to buying Chinese bone china instead of Wedgewood? Both are made from the same ingredients, but the Wedgewood is heated for 36 hours at 2700F for about 39 hours, while the Chinese "equivalent" is heated at 600F for only 3 1/2 hours. This saves the manufacturer big money, but the cups chip easily. Wonder what might end up "chipping" in my body. Is it a "Gamble"?

Easy on Stomach

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Mar 25, 2015

I love New Chapter products, they contain quality ingredients and are certified Non-GMO. These vitamins are great, they contain only what I need instead of a bunch of fruit and vegetable extracts that I don't need. They are easy on my sensitive stomach. I take them in the morning without food and I have no stomach upset (unlike other vitamins that would make me nauseous.) Love these! They are expensive, but worth it. I only wish they contained more Magnesium so I did't have to take a separate Magnesium supplement.

Good Stuff