Very good

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 28, 2012

It is very beneficial to me. It helps to boost my energy. Other who have taken similar product cannot feel it that way. So it is up to individual body's condition.

good for you

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Aug 06, 2012

for the benefit of the special nutritional requirements of 40+ women. I appreciate that these are organic. 32 day supply (3 per day)comes in an amber glass bottle. New Chapter also has a once daily 72 day version for 40+ women that is a larger tablet(easily split,) has a slightly different formulation and is a little less expensive. To get the best of both worlds, I purchased both varieties. I take this 3X daily version on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and on the other days take the once daily version. Both are good, and by alternating the 2 varieties of Every Women 40+ this more expensive formulation lasts a little longer.

These are Great

Posted by Reviewer1664093 on Feb 12, 2012

Finally found vitamins you can take on an empty stomach or with food. These are really wonderful and cause no distress!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

My sister think it is quite good for her

40+ Every Woman II

Posted by Reviewer1423069 on Aug 31, 2010

Only have to take half as much as the original.

New Chapter Every Woman II

Posted by Reviewer1591433 on Mar 25, 2014

I owe my continued good health in great part to the New Chapter supplements I have been using through the years.

Iherb & New Chapter

Posted by Reviewer1157143 on May 05, 2014

In my opinion Iherb is the best out there, they walk the talk. New Chapter's everywoman II is the best multivitamin out there (nobody's even close) for women over 40. If iherb is out of stock (hasn't happened yet) I'll wait till they're back in stock to purchase. Patricia G., Tonasket, WA

Satisfied Customer!

Posted by 5609406089738509363 on Jan 09, 2013

I started using this product because my Daughter was happy with the New Chapter Products. I have noticed an increase in energy and will continue to use this product. iHerb customer service and delivery time was excellent.

Best vitamins for women!

Posted by Reviewer1699631 on Sep 28, 2011

These tablets contain all you need for keeping your health! They are organic and no side efects.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2707753 on Nov 04, 2011

I love this brand of vitamins and feel the difference when taking them!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »