Great Broccolive Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

a wonderful new find

Posted by Reviewer1039343 on Jan 13, 2013

I'm really enjoying this formula and would buy other sprouted veggies if New Chapter offered it. I noticed an immediate change in my skin tone. Of course, that could be from New Chapter Every Woman's Inner Beauty, which I also started taking at the same time.Thanks for being gluten free! ______ Update: I really miss New Chapter Every Woman's Inner Beauty, I still have half a bottle of this, and I'm not noticing a great effect alone.

estrogen dominant cancer

Posted by Reviewer1977365 on Oct 27, 2012

Well I am taking this to control and estrogen dominant cancer.... this and Dim... some pomegranate, and Calcium D-Glucarate, I take one of each... I3C on an empty stomach, DIM and Calcium D-Glucarate with a meal. I am doing this instead of femara or letrozole, or chemotherapy. I have researched this lots..and this natural method of killing cancers seems better than the alternative side effects of each chosen poison. This has been bought by Proctor and Gamble and Montsanto .....

The power is in the sprouts

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 02, 2012

This product does not come cheap, but it is a power packed blend of organic cruciferous vegetable sprouts and a fastastic nutritional boost. Not a substitute for eating your veggies, but especially good to have on hand to supplement if you don't like eating cruciferous vegetables or during those times of eating fast food on the run when you have unfortunately missed eating your vegetables entirely. Cruciferous sprouts are a powerhouse of nutrition. Ownership caveat: New Chapter sold out to Proctor and Gamble(2012)which also has ties to Monsanto. I intend to keep the label from my empty brown glass bottle of Broccolive Plus for future reference. If the new ownership of New Chapter dummies down the formula or packaging of this supplement in any way or if any chemical by-product shows up on the ingredient label, I will look for an alternative product from another manufacturer. Hopefully, this will never become necessary.

Prostate Cancer

Posted by DAB598 on Apr 04, 2012

Having been recently diagnosed with Stage 1 (Gleason Score 6) Prostate Cancer, I've been studying as though for midterms. I've settled on Prosta-Strong, Broccolive, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, and a diet that includes broccolli and tomatoes three meals per day. [Update: okay three meals per day of cruciferous veggies turns out to be not so good for the thyroid, so scratch that] I'll probably add a few other supplements as I learn more. Anything to avoid the butchery.

I take one pill with dinner

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Sep 15, 2011

Just for the health benefits of broccoli sprouts, I take this product because I don't always eat enough vegetables. It agrees with me.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Jul 14, 2011

I am taking DIM 100mg and this to bring out my good estrogen, I like this product because it is organic.

BROCCOLIVE PLUS

Posted by Reviewer1292451 on Jul 02, 2011

My breast doctor made the recommendation, that this product was an exceptional addition to my health interests in keeping cancer-free mammogram reports. I take 1 capsule per day - every day of my life. I am 73 yrs. old and take no prescription medications.

super food

Posted by Reviewer1357325 on Jun 27, 2011

super food made by super company all from mother nature at her best, young, vibrant and untouched by poison

Using it For Breast Cancer Prevention

Posted by Reviewer1737348 on May 10, 2010

Already had breast cancer and after treatment was finished all everyone ever said was eat lots of cruciferous veggies and greens. Well, not always eating as I should, I thought this the best alternative. Great brand and satisfied user of this supplement.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »