The power is in the sprouts

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 02, 2012

This product does not come cheap, but it is a power packed blend of organic cruciferous vegetable sprouts and a fastastic nutritional boost. Not a substitute for eating your veggies, but especially good to have on hand to supplement if you don't like eating cruciferous vegetables or during those times of eating fast food on the run when you have unfortunately missed eating your vegetables entirely. Cruciferous sprouts are a powerhouse of nutrition. Ownership caveat: New Chapter sold out to Proctor and Gamble(2012)which also has ties to Monsanto. I intend to keep the label from my empty brown glass bottle of Broccolive Plus for future reference. If the new ownership of New Chapter dummies down the formula or packaging of this supplement in any way or if any chemical by-product shows up on the ingredient label, I will look for an alternative product from another manufacturer. Hopefully, this will never become necessary.

BROCCOLIVE PLUS

Posted by Reviewer1292451 on Jul 02, 2011

My breast doctor made the recommendation, that this product was an exceptional addition to my health interests in keeping cancer-free mammogram reports. I take 1 capsule per day - every day of my life. I am 73 yrs. old and take no prescription medications.

great detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer1303972 on Feb 15, 2010

Excellent supplement, calms the nerves and detoxifies the body. Seems to improve skikn clarity and tone. Would definately repurchase. Experienced some detox symptoms in the first couple of days but after that very balancing.

Prostate Cancer

Posted by DAB598 on Apr 04, 2012

Having been recently diagnosed with Stage 1 (Gleason Score 6) Prostate Cancer, I've been studying as though for midterms. I've settled on Prosta-Strong, Broccolive, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, and a diet that includes broccolli and tomatoes three meals per day. [Update: okay three meals per day of cruciferous veggies turns out to be not so good for the thyroid, so scratch that] I'll probably add a few other supplements as I learn more. Anything to avoid the butchery.

Menopause - the only brand that works

Posted by Reviewer2536466 on Aug 19, 2009

Someone recommended this for menopause. It seems to help with hot flashes and moodiness. I took a different brand once and the symptoms came back. This works like a charm.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3358627 on Mar 03, 2010

New Chapter products seem to be of high quality so I trust this product is working. I bought it as a replacement for Indole-3-carbinol supplement which I was taking for about a month and it caused some hormone imbalance. Broccolive doesn't throw my hormones off, is more natural and balanced for long term use, so I am happy with this product.

a wonderful new find

Posted by Reviewer1039343 on Jan 13, 2013

I'm really enjoying this formula and would buy other sprouted veggies if New Chapter offered it. I noticed an immediate change in my skin tone. Of course, that could be from New Chapter Every Woman's Inner Beauty, which I also started taking at the same time.Thanks for being gluten free! ______ Update: I really miss New Chapter Every Woman's Inner Beauty, I still have half a bottle of this, and I'm not noticing a great effect alone.

estrogen dominant cancer

Posted by Reviewer1977365 on Oct 27, 2012

Well I am taking this to control and estrogen dominant cancer.... this and Dim... some pomegranate, and Calcium D-Glucarate, I take one of each... I3C on an empty stomach, DIM and Calcium D-Glucarate with a meal. I am doing this instead of femara or letrozole, or chemotherapy. I have researched this lots..and this natural method of killing cancers seems better than the alternative side effects of each chosen poison. This has been bought by Proctor and Gamble and Montsanto .....

Using it For Breast Cancer Prevention

Posted by Reviewer1737348 on May 10, 2010

Already had breast cancer and after treatment was finished all everyone ever said was eat lots of cruciferous veggies and greens. Well, not always eating as I should, I thought this the best alternative. Great brand and satisfied user of this supplement.

fantastic

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 09, 2009

you cannot beat the health benefits of sprouted seeds. this helped me kick withdrawals from a substance abuse problem. i will only use the new chapter brand

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »