excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 24, 2012

This is the only form of vitamin C that I will take. This is the best and most absorbable type I believe.

Top Organic Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1467697 on Sep 20, 2011

For me it's the best vit C here on Iherb, because , its a good brand, whole food, organic, gentle for the stomac and effective.

New Chapter Activated C Food Complex

Posted by 4982786383782629854 on Aug 07, 2013

I use New Chapter Activated C Food Complex for a while, and beside this I don't need any other vitamines product. I think, this is the rare natural source of vitamine C.

more than a C vitamin

Posted by 5662378590650226823 on Feb 14, 2013

It's just all perfect, reliable, easy to take (whenever you want it) and not only a c vitamin. Thanks to its complexity it's a bit a multi vitamin, a basic food supplementer that you need. I had no illnesses through winter time, despite of the stress, my exams, tiredness, or the cold weather. :) I can greatly recommend it to everyone.

Awesome Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on May 21, 2008

All from whole food this product is awesome. Had out standing results switched to these three months ago. Took Ester C for years and this is a step above.

The Best Cs

Posted by Reviewer1738839 on Mar 25, 2007

Check my review on their B food complex. I love that you only take 1 with no stomach upset & easy absorption.

Food based vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1437658 on Feb 04, 2011

wish the dosage was higher, but love all New Chapter items, especially this food based one.

So Far So Good!

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Apr 21, 2011

Organic, whole food complex. Did not upset my stomach/intestinal tract at all. Does not have to be taken with food because it IS food! :)

Icky burp afterwards but...

Posted by Reviewer3063083 on Feb 10, 2008

It's a big smelly pill and sometimes I burp afterwards but it has all of the essentials.

Best Vit C Product EVER