New Chapter, Coenzyme B, Food Complex, 180 Tablets

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 From Ireland on Nov 26, 2008

Good for increased energy,great product Thanks

Excellent

Posted by healthfirst From California on Jan 08, 2011

Have used for a long time so always order again before I run out. Works well for me and my hair seems to be healthier. I think it's the B-Vitamins. Not that I bought it for my hair. Great for nervous system too.

essential

Posted by Reviewer2921911 From North Carolina on Jan 28, 2011

I now count this as one of my essential supplements - even though I try to eat healthy I doubt I consistently get enough b complex. I like taking the whole complex instead of any b vitamin separate because I understand your body eliminates excess b as a complex. e.g. if you just take b12 you may cause a deficiency of one of the other b's like b6

New Chapter B Complex

Posted by Reviewer1893883 From California on Aug 12, 2009

All New Chapter products work really well for me. I have a digestion problem and cannot tolerate a lot of foods and medicine. New Chapter B Complex was the first supplement that my body was able to take it because: 1) specially made 2) herbal based 3) low dosage. I highly recommend people who are very weak or low autoimmune system should start out with New Chapter products. It’s little pricy but it works and it’s worth it!!!

Excellent product for vegan responsibility

Posted by Reviewer2047085 From Georgia on Feb 14, 2012

This product is excellent, like all sister New Chapter products I have ever utilized. True to its 'whole food' characteristic, there is no upset whatsoever with this product, even when taken on an empty stomach; this was not the case when I tried the comprehensive B-complex from Trader Joes, which makes no claim to be a whole food supplement, but which left me queasy when taken without food. A 'whole food' supplement is what works best with my system. Now, after much trial and error over a period of several years, all my supplements are 'whole food' supplements from New Chapter. As a vegan, I know that it is my personal responsibility to supplement the B-complex, and I am very happy with New Chapter's products overall, and with this particular product of importance for a healthy vegan diet.