New Chapter, Organics, Energizer, Green Tea Ginger Tonic, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2344812 From California on Jan 17, 2008

Great taste. Great way to get your green tea. Put it in my seltzer to make my own healthy ginger ale. Go0d to use for nausea. Very useful product,

New Chapter, Energizer Green Tea Ginger Tonic

Posted by Reviewer1043511 From Ohio on Mar 02, 2008

good ginger

5 star

Posted by Reviewer1473440 From Arizona on Aug 04, 2009

Excellent product!

New Chapter, Organics, Energizer, Green Tea Ginger Tonic, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1965330 From New York on Dec 09, 2011

Excellent product, I finished it in a week, I wish ir came in a bigger size. I'm ordering a few more with my next order

Keeps Me Going!

Posted by Reviewer2934936 From Oregon on Feb 11, 2012

My husband and I have used this product for years and love it. We take it straight off the spoon, and I confess, I take more than a teaspoon at a time! I hold it in my mouth for a minute, then swallow and follow up with some water. It gives a little burst of energy and mental clarity that I need when first waking up. And if I'm dragging during the day, it helps with that also. I just wish they would go back to the 8 oz. bottles, since we use so much of it. I highly recommend!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »