Excellent Vitamin for women over 40

Posted by Reviewer1500908 on Aug 24, 2008

I'm a 45 year old female that was feeling like I was 95, (-10 energy level). I've probably tried every vitamin out there in an effort to get my life back.I really didn't want to like this vitamin because honestly it cost a good bit more than I'm looking to spend on any supplement. What can I say, "It's definatley worth the Money!" I could feel postitive results after only a few days of taking.I finally had the energy to get out of bed vs rolling out of bad. After only a few months of taking NCEW II my hair, skin and nails are looking so much better and I actually deal with stress instead of taking cover. IM BACK!!!!!!!! I tried switching to cheaper brands that seemed to have the same ingredients to save money but quickly ran back to this one. THIS ONE IS DEFINATELY A KEEPER!!!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Mar 15, 2009

This is the first time I tried this product. So far it seem to be ok. I will wait for another few months to verify the useful of this product

1st vitamin that makes me feel better

Posted by Reviewer3141285 on Aug 21, 2006

I've taken these for three months now, and I really like them. For one thing, you can take them first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (and with black coffee), and they will never cause stomach upset. Also, I noticed after about six weeks, that I actually seem to feel better. I've taken lots of different vitamins, the famous fruit and vegetable capsules, etc, etc. I've never really noticed a difference in how I felt before. I also like that they are organic and vegetarian - I worry about what goes into some of these products. I'm going to stick with these.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Oct 28, 2008

These are the best vitamins I have taken yet. I love that they are small and that you can take them on an empty stomach. I will keep taking these.

The only way to go

Posted by Reviewer1256158 on Nov 15, 2008

The probiotics are just a big plus in this vitamins. You have to take 6 a day so I take 3 in the morning and 3 at night

New Chapter, Every Woman II, 180 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1442713 on Dec 21, 2008

We have always loved this product line. It's a great blend of essential vitamins, minerals and extra good stuff. We also really appreciate your reasonable pricing! Thank you.

Every Woman

Posted by Reviewer1469033 on Apr 25, 2009

I really love the ingredients in these vitamins I feel great taking them.

Best vitamin I have found

Posted by Reviewer2120115 on Jan 02, 2011

Take any time of the day does not upset stomach feel great

Every Woman II

Posted by Reviewer2167818 on Dec 13, 2009

Another great product from NC. Organic, whole food supplement with extra nutritional boost for women over 40.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1339027 on Sep 27, 2010

Items arrived as described and on time!! Highly recommend seller, and the vitamin pills are authentic and really helped.