New Chapter, Organics, Every Woman II, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Excellent Vitamin for women over 40

Posted by Reviewer1500908 From South Carolina on Aug 24, 2008

I'm a 45 year old female that was feeling like I was 95, (-10 energy level). I've probably tried every vitamin out there in an effort to get my life back.I really didn't want to like this vitamin because honestly it cost a good bit more than I'm looking to spend on any supplement. What can I say, "It's definatley worth the Money!" I could feel postitive results after only a few days of taking.I finally had the energy to get out of bed vs rolling out of bad. After only a few months of taking NCEW II my hair, skin and nails are looking so much better and I actually deal with stress instead of taking cover. IM BACK!!!!!!!! I tried switching to cheaper brands that seemed to have the same ingredients to save money but quickly ran back to this one. THIS ONE IS DEFINATELY A KEEPER!!!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer3327222 From Singapore on Mar 15, 2009

This is the first time I tried this product. So far it seem to be ok. I will wait for another few months to verify the useful of this product

1st vitamin that makes me feel better

Posted by Reviewer3141285 From Wisconsin on Aug 21, 2006

I've taken these for three months now, and I really like them. For one thing, you can take them first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (and with black coffee), and they will never cause stomach upset. Also, I noticed after about six weeks, that I actually seem to feel better. I've taken lots of different vitamins, the famous fruit and vegetable capsules, etc, etc. I've never really noticed a difference in how I felt before. I also like that they are organic and vegetarian - I worry about what goes into some of these products. I'm going to stick with these.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 From Texas on Oct 28, 2008

These are the best vitamins I have taken yet. I love that they are small and that you can take them on an empty stomach. I will keep taking these.

The only way to go

Posted by Reviewer1256158 From New Hampshire on Nov 15, 2008

The probiotics are just a big plus in this vitamins. You have to take 6 a day so I take 3 in the morning and 3 at night