Best on the market!

Posted by Reviewer1729291 on Aug 07, 2008

As a pharmacist and health advocate I am very discriminating about what I recommend to my patients. This line of supplements is the only one I truly feel confident about. Every Woman's One Daily has everything most women need in a usable form that is actually assimilated by the body. The vast majority of multivitamins are synthetic junk but this one is a winner. Highly recommend!

A+ for New Chapter's Every Woman's One Daily!!

Posted by Reviewer1521844 on Sep 05, 2009

I was diagnosed last fall with a severe case of Chronic Lyme Disease. I tried this multivitamin back then but discontinued it after learning I needed additional supplements. As New Chapter's products are pricier I purchased the less expensive brands and went through months of "trial and error." I learned that so many companies not only use unhealthy and wasteful "fillers" but the supplements are often not fully absorbed. Ironically, I not only became more physically depleted but financially spent FAR MORE money than I would had I done it right the first time. I have been taking the New Chapter woman's one daily for over three weeks now and along with additional New Chapter supplements am finally on my way to recovery. I have also referred several friends and family members to New Chapter and have only heard EXCELLENT feedback.

New Chapter supplements are great

Posted by Reviewer1124701 on Mar 08, 2008

I bought this for my Mom. I take the Men's version and love it. This isn't a mega vitamin, but I think it's more powerful. The dosages of nutrients are smaller (100% of RDA) but they're combined into food complexes with probiotics so my body seems to absorb them better. No chemical aftertaste or bright-yellow pee.

Best Multi for Women

Posted by Reviewer2508287 on Jul 14, 2006

Since taking this One Daily Multi, I have slept better and have an overall sense of well-being. I began taking this for some perimenopausal symptoms and this product has greatly helped to reduce or eliminate these symptoms. I recommended this product to all women, especially if you are in your 40's.

Great vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2710146 on Apr 10, 2009

I chose these because a thrid party evaluation rated them very well for purity from lead which is surprisingly common in vitamins but of course not on purpose and never listed. Anyhow, I feel confident taking these and like that they are organic and just one a day.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2717408 on Feb 21, 2010

After taking these, once a day, dizziness is all gone. I'd recommend this to anybody with some kind of imbalance.

soy poison!

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Jun 01, 2010

If you notice pimples and spots in your face, you'll have to know it is caused by the soy poison multi of New Chapter. I definitely say goodbye to this brand. Intentions are good, but results are worse.

Great Mutiple

Posted by Reviewer1513791 on Dec 08, 2007

I was tired of taking so many pills and started taking this one daily. It's a great combination of vitamins, minerals and herbs. Feel great.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1463532 on Jan 02, 2010

I was looking for the perfect, high quality organic multi vitamin and tried several comparable brands, but this is the most convenient and best value. I only have to take 1 tablet a day instead of 4, and its very gentle on my sensitive stomach. I've tried other New Chapter products and this is just as great as the rest. I love everything about these vitamins and their company.

Best Women's Multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1294990 on Jan 04, 2007

This is hands down the best women's multi-vitamin on the market. It can even be taken on an empty stomach without any adverse effects. I will not buy anything else!!!