New Chapter, Organics, Host Defense, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Part of My Cancer Recovery Health Plan

Posted by Reviewer2463977 From Wisconsin on Oct 23, 2007

Host Defense is a bit pricey but I believe effective to help me keep my metastatic melanoma cancer away. I take it to boost my immune system. iHerb has supplied me with fresh product in excellent condition for nearly 4 years.

Fighting Cancer

Posted by Reviewer2060826 From California on Jun 10, 2008

I am a cancer survivor, and I consider the Host Defense to be vital in helping my immune system to keep cancer cells at bay. And having had cancer, I don't want to take any supplements that may be in any way tainted, so I buy New Chapter products for their purity. I also take the New Chapter GingerForce, to help my body make the most of the medicinal mushrooms.

IT HELPS MY SON REGAİN HİS HEALTH!

Posted by Reviewer2603040 From Turkey on Sep 06, 2008

THANKS A LOT FOR THİS PRODUCT.MY 6 YEAR OLD SON HAS BEEN USİNG İT FOR FOUR YEARS.HE HAS BRAİN CANCER.4 YEARS AGO HE HAD TUMOR REMOVEL SURGERY FROM HİS BRAİN.I HEARD ABOUT THİS MUSHROOMS COMPLEX AND DECİDED TO USE MY SON AFTER HAVİNG SERGURY. THANK GOD.THİS PRODUCT İS LİKE A MİRACLE.I ADVİSE İT EVERYONE WHO HAD CANCER.

love this

Posted by Reviewer1241222 From New York on Dec 18, 2007

I take this supplement from Oct. to Mar. to boost my immune system and help ward off colds. It has the added benefit of lowering my cholesterol. This is one Supplement I can't do without!

Host Defense

Posted by Reviewer2771583 From Alabama on Oct 27, 2007

My husband takes Host Defense instead of a flu shot. He takes it all year long and NEVER gets sick!!!