New To iHerb?

New Chapter, Iron, Food Complex, 60 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Not good for yeast intolerance sufferers...

Posted by Reviewer1722478 on Nov 06, 2008

I have been taking the products for a month and my tummy was very upset. I thought it was due to other causes but the very same day I stop taking New Chapter supplements my problems disappeared. I suspected my problems could have something to do with a yeast intolerance and it seems that was it, since the bloating disappeared. Monica - London

Iron and Constipation

Posted by Reviewer2662574 on Nov 29, 2010

I like the "Every Woman's Iron Support" very much, however, I still have an issue with the iron causing constipation. I was hoping this formula would be better, but I still have the issue.

Not perfect, but it's okay.

Posted by 5259828559644052442 on Jul 08, 2014

I have been eating this only for one month along with New Chapter Wholemega Fish Oil. I was hoping to feel more energetic compared to previous times, but I don't feel extreme improvement. However, I'm sure this is because I have only been consuming the supplement for one month. I do feel my mood has been more positive. Apart from that, this stuff is great because it doesn't make me become constipated unlike other supplements or medicine that I have eaten. There's no problem for me taking this stuff on empty stomach.