good for the lungs

Posted by Reviewer2650896 on Nov 01, 2010

My daughter has mild asthma and she takes this following a cold.When she has taken it following a cold her cough and congestion seem to decrease and she can get back to her active lifestyle quicker.

helped greatly with my bronchitis

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on Jan 17, 2011

I got a bad case of bronchitis in October. 2 months later I was still hacking. Started taking this -- 2 caps 4x a day -- and it started breaking it up immediately. Still took 3 more months and the addition of chinese herbs and A LOT of STRONG fresh ginger decoction to finally clear this up. However I don't think I could have done it without the Breathe.

Has done me a lot of good

Posted by Reviewer2925652 on Jun 03, 2011

I live in a hilly region and had to stop every 100 yds going up hill. Since taking Breathe I can go three to four time the distance without stopping. The benefit lasts even after I stopped taking it. Upto now I have only taken one bottle of this product. I just ordered my second bottle. I am 76 years old. No side effects.

Breathe for Asthma

Posted by Reviewer1417379 on Aug 31, 2010

Product is awesome. Started inhalers for asthma...didn't like taking those...look for alternatives and found this medicine...live in Charlotte which has poor air quality...been on it for 3 months and it's AWESOME!!!

No help unfortunately

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 28, 2012

These didn't suit person they were bought for, breathing got shorter in fact when taking them. Had to stop taking them.

Excellent for Breathing Problems

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Dec 12, 2010

I have a crunched lung. As the docot told me that is like a collapsed lung, only crunched. This has resulted in my losing 30% of my lung capacity. Lifeshield Breathe has opened up my respiratory system. My breathing is much better and my lungs feel opened up and not constricted. I have used New Chapter Breathe, now discontinued. Lifeshield Breathe is much stronger with much better results.

working well

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Jun 20, 2011

i started taking this to help finsih off my bronchitis. i had been coughing for months and i think that this has helped to move out the last bit of gunk in my lungs.

Breathe

Posted by Reviewer2287308 on Jul 07, 2011

New Chapter always seem to get the combination right, this particular one included; the blend of Mushrooms really do help clear the lungs and give better oxygen usage. By all accounts the immune system gets stronger, with less 'colds' and the like.Certainly no adverse effects either.

top notch

Posted by bobbienorthern on Jun 25, 2012

this really has helped my breathing much

I've been waiting for these...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 31, 2010

...for a long time. I continue to wonder why New Chapter had such a long break from their mycelium products. The previous "Breathe" worked well - I was less rattly and out of breath. Can't see any good results with this one yet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »