July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

New Chapter, Lifeshield Breathe, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Excellent for Breathing Problems

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Dec 12, 2010

I have a crunched lung. As the docot told me that is like a collapsed lung, only crunched. This has resulted in my losing 30% of my lung capacity. Lifeshield Breathe has opened up my respiratory system. My breathing is much better and my lungs feel opened up and not constricted. I have used New Chapter Breathe, now discontinued. Lifeshield Breathe is much stronger with much better results.

working well

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Jun 20, 2011

i started taking this to help finsih off my bronchitis. i had been coughing for months and i think that this has helped to move out the last bit of gunk in my lungs.

I've been waiting for these...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 31, 2010

...for a long time. I continue to wonder why New Chapter had such a long break from their mycelium products. The previous "Breathe" worked well - I was less rattly and out of breath. Can't see any good results with this one yet.